Marriage License Lost
2015-07-02 12:00

What should I do if I lose my marriage license? 
You can re-apply for the license at the marriage registration office where your marriage was registered. You must provide the office with a certificate from your company or local residents committee to prove your marriage.




Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统