What are the criteria for cross-nation marriages?
1. The man should be more than 22 years' old and the woman more than 20 years' old.
2. The marriage is the will of both parties, and each party is single.
3. The couple must not be blood relatives within three generations.
4. Both must not carry diseases deemed inconducive to marriage.
5. One party of the couple must hold regular residence certificate of Dalian.
6. Both parties should appear in person when registering for the marriage and receiving the marriage licensees.