Notice on Issuing the Implementation Plan for Optimizing Business Environment and Promoting Cross-border Trade Facilitation at Dalian Port (2019-2021)
The people's governments of all districts, cities and counties, the administrative committees of all pilot districts, all relevant departments of the municipal government and all relevant units:
The Implementation Plan for Optimizing Business Environment and Promoting Cross-border Trade Facilitation at Dalian Port (2019-2021) is hereby issued to you, please implement it conscientiously.
People's government of dalian
June 24, 2019
Implementation Plan for Optimizing Business Environment and Promoting Cross-border Trade Facilitation at Dalian Port (2019-2021)
In order to implement the spirit of the "Circular of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the Work Plan for Optimizing the Port's Business Environment to Promote Cross-border Trade Facilitation" (Guo Fa  No.37) and the "Implementation Opinions of Liaoning Provincial People's Government on Optimizing the Port's Business Environment to Promote Cross-border Trade Facilitation" (Liao Fa  No.11), deepen the "deregulation" reform, further optimize the port's business environment, enhance the level of cross-border trade facilitation at Dalian Port, and promote the steady development of Dalian's economy, the following implementation plan is hereby formulated in combination with the actual situation at Dalian Port:
I. Guiding Ideology
Under the guidance of Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics, we will thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Second and Third Plenary Sessions of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the Central Economic Work Conference. We will focus on the deployment of the fourth plenary session of the Joint Inter-ministerial Conference on Port Work under the State Council. We will follow the general tone of seeking progress through stability, adhere to the goal and problem orientation, benchmark the international advanced level, innovate supervision methods, optimize customs clearance procedures, improve customs clearance efficiency, reduce customs clearance costs, and create a stable, fair, transparent and predictable port business environment.
II. Work Objectives
We need to continue to consolidate the achievements of Dalian Port in 2018 in improving efficiency and reducing fees, and strive to achieve: by the end of 2019, the main business application of the "single window" for international trade will reach 100%; By the end of 2020, the compliance cost of a single container import and export link is lower than the national average; By the end of 2021, the overall customs clearance time will be reduced by half compared with 2017.
III. Main Measures
(a) reducing the overall customs clearance time
1. Fully implement the import of "declare in advance". Study and formulate incentives for declare in advance, encourage enterprises to import goods declare in advance, and honor the incentives; Documents review and cargo transportation operations shall be conducted in advance, and non-controlled inspection goods can be released and lifted off upon arrival at the port. Adjust the free storage measures for imported container terminals, adjust the free storage period for ordinary heavy containers imported by sea to 2 days (natural days, the same below), and adjust the free storage period for ordinary heavy containers imported within 2 days after entering the terminal yard to 4 days. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs, Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Finance Bureau, Liaoning Port Group)
2. Accelerating the reform of customs clearance integration. We will promote customs, maritime and border inspections to carry out one-time joint boarding inspections of inbound and outbound means of transport to avoid multiple inspections. Strengthen data exchange and information sharing among departments. To speed up the implementation of customs and inspection in-depth integration of various tasks, integration of the original customs declaration and inspection application items, integration of accompanying documents, and optimization of the basic data structure of customs declaration forms; To promote the in-depth integration of customs and inspection services and enhance the customs' ability to prevent and control security risks and emergency management; To realize the overall development of enterprise qualification management and centralized implementation of enterprise credit management; To realize "unified declaration documents, unified operation system, unified risk assessment, unified instructions and unified on-site law enforcement" (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau and all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian)
3. Optimizing the customs clearance process at ports. We will fully promote "double random and one open" supervision, expanding from general supervision of import and export goods to routine inspection, bonded inspection and bonded goods supervision and other all areas of law enforcement. Optimize the operation mechanism of follow-up supervision and improve the effectiveness of follow-up supervision. The implementation of the inspection of goods "first release, then change the single" operation, does not involve the certificate and tax, only involves the inspection after change the single release declaration form, allows the customs to modify the declaration form data after release. We will carry out the supervision of imported iron ore, manganese ore, chromium ore, lead ore and its concentrate, zinc ore and its concentrate by adopting the "first release and then inspection" method and applying on-site rapid inspection technology to further shorten the inspection and quarantine period. Give full play to the role of social inspection and testing institutions, and promote the adoption system of third-party inspection and testing results in the import and export link. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Customs)
3. Pushing forward the reform of tariff guarantee insurance. We will explore the implementation of a pilot guarantee reform to realize the "first release and then tax payment" of goods. We will vigorously promote tax collection and management reform measures such as consolidated tax collection, self-reporting and self-payment, a new generation of electronic payment, and tariff guarantee insurance. We will actively promote business support systems such as paperless tax forms and bank-side tax inquiry and payment systems to enhance the scientific and technological level of tax collection and management. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Customs)
4. Improving the efficiency of port operation and inspection preparation. Encourage port operators to actively adopt new equipment and new technology, improve production efficiency, and shorten the time of cargo handling, storage and other links; We will push forward the paperless declaration and quick release process of water transportation transit business, and speed up the customs clearance efficiency of water transportation transit. The "parallel operation" of port logistics will be implemented to simplify the operation links, adjust the operation sequence, and simultaneously carry out customs declaration, on-site transshipment and cargo lifting when foreign trade goods arrive and leave the port. The development and construction of a port inspection timeliness assistance system in the inspection process will streamline the inspection process, reduce the preparation time before inspection, and ensure and extend the inspection acceptance time. Optimize the structure and layout of customs port supervision and inspection, improve supporting supervision measures, enrich port logistics functions, reduce port logistics costs, and improve the timeliness of port logistics links. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs, Dalian Transportation Bureau, Dalian Port Office, Liaoning Port Group)
6. Speeding up customs clearance of time-sensitive commodities. Under the premise of controllable risks, optimize the inspection and quarantine process of fresh and live products. Implementation of paperless declaration for quarantine examination and approval of imported animals and plants for imported fruits and aquatic animals; Electronic examination of official phytosanitary certificates of fruits imported into the United States, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile (by sea), Australia and India; The label examination of imported prepackaged foods was moved to the inspection stage. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs and Liaoning Port Group)
7. Opening customs clearance process and logistics operation time limit. Relevant departments and units shall formulate and make public the procedures for customs clearance and the operation time limit standards for on-site transshipment, container lifting, container picking and container lifting of port operation and service enterprises, so as to facilitate enterprises to reasonably arrange production and formulate transportation plans. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Safety Administration, and all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian)
(b) Reducing compliance costs at ports
8. Publicizing the list of port charges. Each unit at the port publishes a list of port charges at the port site, the charging hall and the Liaoning international trade "single window", which mainly includes charging items, charging standards, service contents, etc. No charges are allowed outside the list. (Responsible Units: Dalian Government Port Office, Dalian Development and Reform Commission, Dalian Transportation Bureau, Dalian Commerce Bureau, Dalian Market Supervision Bureau, Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau, and Liaoning Port Group)
9. Reduce compliance costs in import and export. Strict implementation of the administrative fees list management system, without the approval of the State Council, are not allowed to set up new administrative fees involving import and export links. Clean up and standardize the port operation and service charges, and strictly implement the prescribed standards for the implementation of government pricing; For the implementation of market regulated prices, the charging enterprises shall be urged to implement the relevant provisions, and no other fees shall be charged in violation of regulations. By reducing or exempting the fees stipulated by the state, competition will be encouraged, monopoly will be eliminated, and the operating and service fees for customs declaration, freight forwarding, shipping agency, logistics, warehousing and port services will be reduced. Strengthen inspection, investigate and punish all kinds of illegal charging behavior according to law. (Responsible Units: Dalian Government Port Office, Dalian Development and Reform Commission, Dalian Transportation Bureau, Dalian Commerce Bureau, Dalian Market Supervision Bureau, Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau, Liaoning Port Group)
10. Continue to carry out the pilot work of exempting foreign trade enterprises from inspection of lifting, shifting and warehousing expenses without any problems. We will step up publicity efforts, continue to do a good job in the pilot work, and effectively reduce the burden on foreign trade enterprises. (Responsible Units: Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Customs, Liaoning Port Group)
(c) To improve the level of customs clearance and logistics information at ports
11. Strengthen the construction and application of a "single window" for international trade. We will accelerate the improvement of the application of Liaoning's "single window" function in international trade and deepen the construction of local features while docking the functions of the national standard version. Increase the application and promotion efforts to reach the national promotion requirements before the end of 2019, based on the application rate of the main businesses (cargo, manifest and means of transport declaration) reaching 80% by 2018. The "single window" of China's (Liaoning) international trade will be built into a port customs clearance platform that meets the requirements of the national standard version, has perfect functions, convenient customs clearance, effective supervision and high social evaluation. (Responsible Units: Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Commerce Bureau, Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau, all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian, Liaoning Port Group, Liaoning Electronic Port Co., Ltd)
11. To promote the electronic work of port operation documents. Each port supervision unit will further enrich the types of electronic supporting documents and widely promote electronic signature technology. Promote the import and export of marine container goods and realize the electronic transfer of information on container lifting operations in equipment interchange receipt and ports. To promote shipping companies, import and export enterprises, ports, stations, transportation and other related enterprises to handle electronic data, operation plan declaration, cost closure and other whole-process logistics operations on a unified platform at ports (except those that must provide paper documents for special needs), so as to realize paperless operation and reduce document circulation links and time. We will push for the cancellation of the bill of lading exchange link, and for import and export enterprises, port enterprises and shipping companies to realize electronic bill of lading. (Responsible Units: Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Customs, Liaoning Port Group)
12. Optimizing and improve the process of customs clearance facilitation system. We will continue to improve the "5+1-day" working system, implement a 7 x 24-hour reservation customs clearance system for import and export goods, further provide support and guarantee for customs clearance facilitation, cancel the paper release and signature operation mode of customs declaration forms, intensify efforts to clear customs declaration forms that have been delayed, and optimize business processes. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Safety Administration, and all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian)
(d) Improving the port supporting service mechanism
13. Improving the intelligence level of port inspection. Gradually increase the application of equipment such as empty container detector, high-definition underbody detection system and safety intelligent lock, actively apply mobile inspection equipment for individual operation, and promote paperless inspection. We will increase the proportion of non-invasive and non-interfering machine inspections, expand the pilot of "early machine inspection" and "intelligent identification" operations, and further increase the proportion of direct release after machine inspection. By the end of 2021, all large-scale container inspection equipment will be networked for centralized image examination. (Responsible Units: Dalian Customs and all border checkpoints stationed in Dalian)
14. Establishing a feedback mechanism for customs clearance complaints. Each port inspection unit announces the customs clearance service hotline through the port site and "single window" platform to respond to the opinions and suggestions put forward by relevant import and export enterprises and improve the customs clearance experience of enterprises. (Responsible Units: Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau, and all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian)
16. Establish an emergency handling mechanism for port logistics. Formulate emergency management measures for customs clearance and logistics transportation at ports to minimize the impact on customs clearance and logistics of goods at ports in case of abnormal manifest data transmission, abnormal electronic data transmission of tax forms, operating system failure, and poor operation of facilities and equipment. (Responsible Units: Port Office of Dalian Government, Dalian Customs, Dalian Maritime Bureau, all border inspection stations stationed in Dalian, Liaoning Port Group)
IV. Organization and Implementation
(a) To strengthen organizational leadership. Give full play to the coordinating role of the Dalian port customs clearance coordination meeting and the municipal customs clearance (e-port construction) work leading group, strengthen research and study, and track new ideas and measures of port management services at home and abroad. All units should attach great importance to, according to the actual situation of the system or industry, strengthen the implementation of responsibilities, refine the work plan, accelerate the optimization of the business environment and promote cross-border trade facilitation.
(b) Strengthening cooperation and coordination. Cross-border trade involves many links and requires joint actions across departments or multiple departments. All member units should work together to strengthen coordination and jointly promote the optimization of the business environment and the facilitation of cross-border trade.
(c) Strengthening supervision and inspection. The municipal customs clearance (e-port construction) work leading group should strengthen the inspection of the work carried out by each member unit and urge each member unit to implement various work requirements for optimizing the business environment and promoting cross-border trade facilitation. All member units should sum up their work experience in a timely manner and report their work to the municipal customs clearance (e-port construction) work leading group office before June 30 and December 20 respectively.