How to apply for a visa:
1. You shall come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the jurisdiction where you reside to submit your application; or
2. If you cannot come personally, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the jurisdiction where you reside to apply for a visa on your behalf.
Any mailed application is not acceptable and will be refused.
No reservation is required.
Documents to be included with your application:
1. Your valid passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form (Q1) attached with one additional passport photo (black & white or color photo is acceptable).
3. An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his /her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa.
4. To apply for a Multiple Entry (L) Visa, the applicant shall meet one of the following requirements:
(1) The applicant is the husband/wife, or the son/daughter, or the parent of a Chinese citizen residing in China Mainland. Please submit the proof of relationship, e.g. the original copy and the photocopy of the marriage certificate, the notary certificate of kinship etc. or,
(2) The applicant owns real estate in China. Please submit the original copy and the photocopy of the property ownership certificate.
If your visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or refusal of your application.