I. “Ten Clearly Checks”
1. Clearly check the number of subjects to acquire the cardinal number.
2. Clearly check the subject's name, occupation, address, contact information, etc., to acquire the personal profile.
3. Clearly check the subject's return or arrival time to acquire the timeline.
4. Clearly check the subject's destination or origin to acquire the footprint.
5. Clearly check the subject's detailed travel agenda to acquire the track.
6. Clearly check the subject's transportation and flight (airline) to acquire the methods of travel.
7. Clearly check whether the subject has close contact with confirmed or suspected cases to acquire the source of infection.
8. Clearly check the subject's health condition to acquire the status.
9. Clearly check the subject's prevention and control measures adopted to acquire the measures.
10. Clearly check the subject's family members and other close contacts to acquire the neighbouring.
II. “Ten Must”
1. All community (village) residents must be mobilized to participate in group prevention and control, and neighbors will help each other.
2. Villages and residential quarters must adopt the close-off management. All residents of the village (residential quarter) must enter and exit with credentials and take their body temperatures; outsiders and their vehicles must not enter; so that the "insiders stay in while outsiders remain out''.
3. People from and to other provinces must take a 14-day home quarantine as a precaution.
4. Villages, residential quarters or units where confirmed cases occur must be isolated, and close contacts should be transferred to centralized isolation sites to effectively block the infections.
5. Villages and residential quarters must be cleaned and sterilized on a daily basis, and sterilization should be performed no less than twice a day in key places, so that no blind spots or dead ends can be found.
6. Collection sites of wasted protective items must be set up properly for regulated disposal.
7. Management of rental houses in community (village) must be strengthened. If the epidemic situation is not reported in a timely manner, the lessor shall be held accountable for investigation and punishment according to law.
8. Management and filing of weddings and funerals of residents must be strengthened. Community (village) should guide residents to suspend weddings and simplify funerals so that public gathering can be avoided.
9. Inspection and supervision of the places where the public services are provided in the community (village) must be strengthened, so that there is no contact with people during food take-out and express delivery.
10. Publicity of epidemic prevention and control must be strengthened, so that the knowledge and responsibility is known to everyone in every household.
III. “Ten Don’ts” for Community (Village) Residents
1. Actively cooperate with the community (village) to carry out investigation, prevention and control of the epidemic. Don't feel troublesome or reluctant.
2. Report to the community (village) and take a 14-day home quarantine if the person and his or her family members came to Liaoning from other provinces and returned to Liaoning. Don't go out at liberty.
3. Minimize the use of public transportation for travel. Don't risk the infection.
4. Seek medical treatment and report to the community (village) in a timely manner if symptoms such as fever and cough occur. Don't delay diagnosis and treatment.
5. Go out with a mask, wash hands frequently, and ventilate the house. Don't drop the guard.
6. Dispose of wasted protective items and domestic garbage properly. Don't litter.
7. Avoid the public gathering places when possible. Don't dine with or visit relatives and friends.
8. Keep the community (village) informed of the circumstances of outsiders. Don't hide or report late.
9. Purchase and store up daily necessities on a reasonable basis, don't blindly buy and hoard.
10. Learn about the status and knowledge of epidemic prevention and control through official channels, and actively respond to them. Don't spread rumors.