(No.3 by Dalian Municipal People’s Government)
People’s Governments of all districts, prefecture-level cities and counties, administrative committees of all pilot areas, all municipal commissions, offices and bureaus, all directly affiliated organizations and all relevant departments:
The Policies and Measures on Battling against the Novel Coronavirus-caused Pneumonia and Ensuring the Stability of SMEs Production and Operation in Dalian is now issued and distributed to you for your earnest implementation.
Dalian Municipal People’s Government
The Policies and Measures on Battling against the Novel Coronavirus-caused Pneumonia and Ensuring the Stability of SMEs Production and Operation in Dalian
The following measures and policies are formulated to: support both domestic and foreign-invested SMEs to further ensure the sustained supply, production and operation in a bid to win the battle against the novel coronavirus-caused pneumonia; guide the whole society to support enterprises of all kinds to quickly resume production and operations through mutual help and aid; and give full play to the key role of SMEs in the epidemic containment as well as in the economic and social development.
1. Organizations safeguarding public utilities and urban functions shall ensure the supply to enterprise users (including star hotels) who are in payment arrears for water, electricity, gas and heating during the epidemic prevention and control period. Sewage treatment fees for February, March and April collectable from all kinds of enterprises shall be halved. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Municipal Bureau of Water Affairs, Dalian Municipal Bureau of Housing and Urban-rural Construction，Dalian City Administration Bureau, Dalian Water Group, State Grid Dalian Electric Power Supply Company and CR Gas)
2. The payment of basic medical insurance for employees by severely epidemic-affected enterprises could be postponed during the epidemic-containment period. Enterprises that repay the total sum of basic medical insurance for employees within the three months after the lift of epidemic outbreak shall be exempted from overdue fines. Employees’ benefits of medical insurance and maternity insurance will not be influenced during such period. No waiting period of entitlement shall be placed for flexible employment personnel paying for the basic medical insurance during the epidemic-containment period. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Municipal Bureau of Medical Insurance)
3. The insured enterprises, which are facing temporary difficulty and promising for recover, and which pursue zero or fewer lay-off policy, shall enjoy the rebate of the unemployment insurance. The rate of rebate shall be determined in line with the 6-month local monthly per capita unemployment insurance and the number of employees insured. Enterprises are allowed to postpone performing formalities for insurance registration, insurance payment, retirement application, cross-region transfer of unemployment insurance and the application and drawing of unemployment insurance benefits, without any influence on the benefits of retirement insurance and unemployment insurance of the insured personnel. Those who postpone application procedures for retirement will receive the repayment of retirement insurance allowances the next month after such procedures being reviewed. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security, Dalian Tax Service of State Taxation Administration)
4. Taxpayers engaged in transportation service industry, living service industry (including star hotels) and logistics supporting service industry shall be exempted from real estate tax and urban land use tax in the first quarter. For enterprises leasing houses, real estate tax and urban land use tax of the first quarter shall be reduced by half. Enterprises, which are in difficulty and are unable to pay taxes on time, can apply for deferring tax payment for no more than three month according to law. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Tax Service, State Taxation Administration)
5. For the consolidated customs declaration declared in January 2020, the enterprises can complete the consolidated electronic payment of tax liability before February 24. Tax pay-in warrant payable in the period from February 3, 2020 to the resumption date instructed by the municipal government, could be paid within 15 days after the resumption date. For the DDF of imported goods, the starting date of the collection could be postponed to the resumption date. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Customs District P. R. China, Port Office of Dalian Municipal Government)
6. Enterprises, which apply for the plan of evacuating imported heavy containers (including domestic and foreign trade containers) or congregating domestic trade exporting epidemic prevention and control materials containers since February 2, 2020, shall be exempted from the use fees of the storage yard in the port for ordinary heavy containers (excluding refrigerated heavy containers, dangerous goods heavy containers, out of gauge containers and special containers) from January 24, 2020 to the resumption date instructed by the municipal government. 24-hour operation service will be provided for epidemic prevention and control materials transported through the green channel of Liaoning Port Group, and the package service fees for port operation arising from unloading cargo, loading cargo and direct loading operations will be exempted. (Responsible Unit: Port Office of Dalian Municipal Government, Liaoning Port Group)
7. Enterprises that rent commercial property of municipal and district level state-owned assets in urban areas shall be exempted from the rent of February and charged half of the rent in March and April. Large office buildings, shopping malls and market operators are encouraged to moderately reduce the rent of small and medium-sized tenants during the epidemic. District governments are encouraged to grant appropriate financial subsidies to leasers that take measures of rent reduction or exemption. When implementing related policies, priority should be given to the technology business incubators, University Science and Technology Parks, mass innovation space and other carriers implementing rent reduction and exemption to small and medium-sized enterprises during the epidemic period. (Responsible Unit: municipal and county governments, administrative committees of pioneering zones, SASAC Dalian and Dalian Science and Technology Bureau)
8. We will support the enterprises engaged in the production of epidemic prevention and control materials in short supply to improve production capacity and product grade, and to fill in gaps. Such support will be provided in the form of subsidies in the process of project construction at an amount of 50% of the total fixed asset investment of the construction project with single project not exceeding RMB 5 million. (Responsible Unit: Dalian Industry and Information Technology Commission, Dalian Development and Reform Commission, Dalian Municipal Bureau of Finance)
9. Encourage and support enterprises and institutions to develop engineering research centers around the fields of novel coronavirus detection reagents, vaccines, therapeutic antibodies and inhibitors. Such support will be provided in the form of subsidies in the process of project construction, with the subsidy proportion from 10% of the fixed asset investment for construction projects specified in the Administrative Measures for Dalian Engineering Research Center increasing to 50%. (Responsible Unit: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Finance Bureau)
10. Support enterprises to carry out apprenticeship training or post skill improvement training for new or waiting-for-resumption employees, and increase proportion of the subsidy fund prepaid to enterprises before training from 30% to 50% . (Responsible Unit: Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Municipal Finance Bureau)
11.On the basis of ensuring that the financing cost of enterprises in 2020 is not higher than that of the same period in 2019, the comprehensive financing cost of inclusive enterprises will be further reduced by 0.5%. We will support banks to seamlessly link up the financing turnover of qualified enterprises, and take measures such as preferential internal fund transfer pricing and service charge reduction to reduce the pressure on the capital turnover and financial cost of enterprises. Financial institutions are encouraged to provide preferential interest rate credit support to enterprises directly engaged in the production, transportation and sales of medical and living materials for epidemic prevention and control. (Responsible Unit: Municipal Financial Development Bureau, Dalian Central Branch of the People's Bank of China, Dalian banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau)
12.For enterprises engaged in processing and manufacturing, wholesale and retail, hospitality and catering, logistics and transportation, cultural tourism and other industries that temporarily encounter difficulties, all kinds of financial institutions are not allowed to withdraw, cut off or delay credit arrangement. All financial institutions are encouraged to help financially deprived enterprises to get through via adjustment of the repayment plan, credit extension and credit renewal based on the actual situation. (Responsible Unit: Municipal Financial Development Bureau, Dalian Central Branch of the people's Bank of China, Dalian banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau)
The entities eligible for above policy and measures are those enterprises that conform to the Regulations on the Standard of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Type jointly issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information technology, the National Bureau of Statistics, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance (MIIT Joint Enterprises  No. 300), and the implementation period is until April 30, 2020. All terms shall be interpreted by corresponding responsible units. The municipal government will study and issue further supporting measures according to the epidemic prevention and control and the operations of enterprises.