The people's governments of all districts, cities and counties, the management committees of the pilot areas, the committees, offices, bureaus, departments directly under the municipal government, and all relevant units:
The revised Measures for the Subsidy of the Loan Interest on the Housing Fund for People Living on Minimum Subsistence Allowances in Dalian are hereby printed and distributed to you, please follow the instructions.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 The Measures is formulated in accordance with the Regulations on Housing Provident Fund Management, General Provisions on Loans, Some Provisions on Housing Provident Fund Management in Dalian and other relevant provisions in order to further reduce the repayment pressure of families in difficulty in purchasing houses and enhance the support and security of housing provident fund in solving the housing problems of low-income families.
Article 2 The term " interest subsidy business for housing provident fund loans for low-income residents" ( hereinafter referred to as “interest subsidy”) in the Measures means that Dalian Housing Provident Fund Management Center (hereinafter referred to as the Provident Fund Center) grants a certain percentage of loan interest subsidies to housing provident fund borrowers who enjoy the minimum living guarantee for urban residents in Dalian.
Chapter II Objects and Conditions of Interest Subsidy for Subsistence Guarantees
Article 3 The object of interest subsidy is the housing accumulation fund loan borrower who enjoys the minimum living guarantee for urban residents in Dalian, and shall meet the following conditions:
1. The house purchased is the only housing of the borrower's family;
2. In addition to one of the following circumstances, the housing provident fund shall be deposited normally before the application period for the subsistence allowance:
( 1 ) Not re-employed after the termination of the labor contract with the original work unit;
( 2 ) Retirement or death.
3. In principle, the principal and interest of individual housing provident fund loans should be repaid on schedule before the low interest subsidy application date.
Chapter III Proportion and Amount of Interest Subsidy
Article 4 The ratio of interest subsidy is 80% of the interest expenses (excluding the penalty interest) of the housing provident fund loan during the period of the borrower's enjoyment of the subsistence allowance.
Article 5 If the area of houses purchased does not exceed 90 square meters, the minimum subsidy amount shall be calculated according to the actual loan amount. If the area of the purchased house exceeds 90 square meters, the minimum subsidy amount shall be calculated according to the proportion of 90 square meters to the total area of the house, and the calculation formula is as follows:
Amount of the interest subsidy = 90 square meters / purchased house area × interest expense during the enjoyment of interest subsidy × 80%
Chapter IV Application and Acceptance of Interest Subsidy
Article 6 The interest subsidy business is accepted twice a year. The first 7 working days in July of the current year and January of the following year are the application period for the interest subsidy, and the applications for interest subsidy in the first half and the second half of that year are accepted respectively.
Article 7 When the borrower submits an application for interest subsidy, the following materials shall be provided:
1. Application Form for Interest Subsidy on Housing Fund for People Living on Minimum Subsistence Allowances in Dalian
2. The identity card, household registration, and marriage certificate of the borrower and his spouse;
3. The " Minimum Living Guarantee Certificate for Urban Residents in Dalian" and the passbook for minimum living guarantee;
4. Other related materials.
Article 8 The interest subsidy shall be handled according to the following procedures:
1. The borrower applies. The borrower submits the application for interest subsidy to the housing provident fund loan handling office during the application period of the interest subsidy.
2. The office conducts preliminary examination. The loan management office set up a low interest subsidy audit team composed of the director of the office, the head of the personal loan department, the head of the financing department and the head of the accounting department to investigate the borrower's family economic status and housing situation at the borrower's housing location ( residence ), community and real estate registration departments, and put forward the preliminary examination opinions together with the interest subsidy application materials to be submitted to the personal housing loan department. The preliminary examination period is 3 working days from the date of the end of the interest subsidy application period. If the preliminary examination fails, the office shall explain the reasons to the applicant and return the application materials.
3. The Personal Housing Loan Office conducts a review. The Personal Housing Loan Office verifies the application materials for the interest subsidy submitted by the office, issues a review opinion and submits the reviewed application materials for interest subsidy to the Provident Fund Central Subsidiary Discount Advisory Committee. The review period is 3 working days from the end of the preliminary examination period. If the review fails, it shall explain the reasons to the applicant through the office and return the application materials.
4. The Interest Subsidy Audit Committee takes a review. The Provident Fund Center set up the Interest Subsidy Audit Committee, with the deputy director in charge as the head, and the heads of personal housing loan department, policies and regulations department, audit department, planning finance department, accounting and settlement department as members. And a plenary meeting will be held to review the interest subsidy application materials submitted by personal housing loan department and report them to the director of provident fund center for approval.
5. The director of the Provident Fund Center will approve the application. The director of the Provident Fund Center will approve the application materials for interest subsidy reported by the Interest Subsidy Audit Committee.
6. Social publicity will be carried out. The Provident Fund Center will publicize the list of interest subsidy targets through the website, the business hall of the loan handling office and the community where the interest subsidy targets are located for one week, and accept public supervision. If there is any objection, the situation should be verified and dealt with in a timely manner, and the applicant who violates the regulations should be disqualified from the interest subsidy.
7. The interest subsidy funds are issued. The Provident Fund Center distributes the interest subsidy funds to the borrower's personal bank account according to the list of the interest subsidy approved by the public.
Chapter V Other Terms
Article 9 The interest subsidy funds are included in the business cost of the CPF Center.
Article 10 If the borrower provides false materials or takes other abnormal means to defraud the interest subsidy, it will be included in the credit investigation system of the People's Bank of China in addition to recovering the interest subsidy funds, canceling the annual interest subsidy eligibility and individual housing provident fund loan eligibility.
Chapter VI Supplementary Provisions
Article 11 The Measures shall come into force on October 1, 2018 and shall be valid until September 30, 2023. “Measures for Interest Subsidy on Individual Housing Fund in Dalian”(No.2 in 2013 of Dalian Housing Fund Management Center) shall be invalidated.