People's governments of various districts, cities and counties, administrative committees of pilot districts, relevant departments of the municipal government and relevant units:
In order to implement the spirit of the Circular of the General Office of the State Council on Accelerating the Upgrading of Radio and Television Coverage from Villages to Households (Guo Ban Fa (2016) No. 20) and the Circular of the General Office of the People's Government of Liaoning Province on Accelerating the Upgrading of Radio and Television Coverage from Villages to Households (Liao Zheng Ban Fa (2017) No. 134), to speed up the upgrade of our city's radio and television coverage from villages to households, with the consent of the municipal government, we hereby inform you of the following:
I. General Requirements
Fully implement the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and vigorously enhance radio and television coverage and service capabilities, with reform and innovation as the driving force and upgrading and development as the main line, in close coordination with the overall layout of the "five-in-one" and the strategic layout of the " Four-Pronged Comprehensive Strategy".
The municipal, district and county governments (administrative committees of pilot districts) are the subject of responsibility for the upgrading of radio and television coverage from village to household, and the municipal, district, city and county (pilot district) development and reform, financial, cultural and tourism departments should implement the planning, investment, construction responsibilities of this system, clarify responsibilities, division of labor and cooperation.
Based on the consolidation of cable and satellite radio and television coverage, the focus of the city's radio and television coverage will be on radio and television wireless coverage, adopting advanced terrestrial wireless digital radio and television technology, and make overall planning for the radio and television coverage plan of the whole city. By 2020, digital radio and television coverage will be basically realized in urban and rural areas of the city, and the overall coverage rate of digital radio and television will reach over 99 percent, forming a new radio and television coverage service system that covers urban and rural areas, which is convenient, efficient, and has complete functions, and serves households. The basic public service level of radio and television meets the national guiding standards, the market service efficiency is further improved, the infrastructure support capacity is improved in an all-round way, and the long-term mechanism is further improved.
II. Main Tasks and Key Projects
(1) Terrestrial digital radio and television wireless coverage project. In line with the overall national and provincial deployment, on the basis of completing the wireless digital coverage of CCTV, make full use of the existing radio transmitting and rebroadcasting station resources, coordinate with the provincial radio and television bureau to promote the wireless digital coverage project of provincial television programs in an orderly manner, and complete the construction of provincial radio and television program radio digital coverage project of the backbone radio transmission and retransmission stations in the city before the end of 2020
Actively promote the wireless digital coverage of municipal television programs. The 11 backbone radio transmission and retransmission stations in the city shall be equipped with two digital television transmitters, encoders, multiplexers, sky feeder and other ancillary facilities according to one main station and one backup station, and complete the construction of radio and television program digital coverage project at the municipal level before the end of 2020.
In order to achieve the wireless digital global coverage of municipal radio and television programs, and the transformation of the microwave system responsible for transmitting municipal radio and television signals is completed synchronously, which is an accessory project of the municipal radio and television program wireless digital coverage project. The microwave facilities of 3 microwave stations such as Dalian Broadcasting and Television Center Microwave Station and 12 radio transmission and relay stations such as Dalian Broadcasting and Television Transmitting Station were upgraded and reconstructed, and the radio and television program signals of each set at the municipal level were transmitted to each radio transmission and relay station with high quality.
By the end of 2020, complete the wireless digital coverage of local TV programs in six regions: Lvshunkou District, Jinpu New District, Pulandian District, Wafangdian City, Zhuanghe City and Changhai County. In order to make effective use of channel resources and transmitting equipment, avoid duplicate construction, correspondingly reduce the financial investment at county level, digital TV transmitters will no longer be allocated separately for the radio digital coverage of local programs in six regions. Ten radio transmission and relay stations affiliated to each district, city and county (pilot area) will uniformly utilize the digital TV transmitters for relaying the programs of the municipal stations to realize the co-transmission of digital TV programs at the municipal, district, city and county (pilot area) levels. The operation and maintenance cost of the newly-added digital television transmitter shall be shared according to the current fund management methods and the proportion borne by cities and counties.
After the above project is completed, the city can provide not less than 20 sets of television programs through terrestrial digital television, which meets the requirements of the National Guidance Standard for Basic Public Cultural Services (2015-2020).
(2) Infrastructure construction project of radio and television wireless transmission station. Infrastructure renovation was carried out on 15 wireless transmission stations and retransmission stations belonging to 5 cities and 10 districts, cities and counties under the municipal administration of the People's Republic of China, with emphasis on strengthening infrastructure construction such as machine rooms, water and electricity, roads and fences. While striving for financial support from the central and provincial governments, the municipal, district and county governments should increase financial investment, earnestly improve the basic working conditions of the radio transmission and retransmission stations, and continuously improve the public service capability of wireless coverage and the ability to ensure safe broadcasting
(3) Construction project of emergency broadcasting system. In accordance with the overall planning and deployment of national and provincial emergency broadcasting, and in accordance with the principles of "unified linkage, safety and reliability, high speed and efficiency, and combination of peacetime and wartime", the existing radio and television resources shall be utilized as a whole to accelerate the establishment of municipal emergency broadcasting production, broadcasting, dispatching and control platforms, and to connect with national and provincial emergency warning information release systems. Upgrade and improve the transmission and coverage network, equip emergency broadcasting terminals, improve the mechanism for collecting and releasing emergency information, form an emergency broadcasting system with unified coordination at the central, provincial, municipal and county levels, which is vertically connected, manageable, controllable and comprehensively covered, and provide disaster early warning, emergency broadcasting, government information release and policy dissemination services to urban and rural residents.
(1) Strengthening organizational leadership. The municipal government has set up a leading group in charge of the upgrading of radio and television coverage from villages to households in Dalian, headed by a deputy mayor, to coordinate and promote the upgrading of radio and television coverage from villages to households. The governments of various districts, cities, and counties (administrative committees of pilot districts) should earnestly strengthen their organization and leadership, establish a leadership system for upgrading radio and television coverage from villages to households, led by leaders in charge, with the cultural and tourism departments responsible for organizing the implementation, and with the participation of relevant departments and units such as development and reform, the finance and News Media Group, so as to form a mechanism for promoting the work under the unified leadership of the government and with the close cooperation of the departments. Relevant district and county governments (administrative committees of pilot districts) should earnestly incorporate the provision of basic public services related to radio and television household communication into the work schedule of local governments and into public financial expenditure budgets.
(2) Implement the work responsibilities. The upgrading of radio and television coverage from villages to households is mainly jointly organized and implemented by the cultural and tourism departments, development and reform departments and financial departments. The culture and tourism department shall be responsible for formulating the implementation plan, specifically responsible for upgrading the radio and television coverage from villages to households, coordinating, promoting, supervising and inspecting the implementation of the project and providing technical guidance services. The development and reform department shall be responsible for examining and approving the basic construction projects such as the infrastructure construction project of radio and television wireless transmission station, providing the start-up fund for the feasibility technical demonstration report of the municipal digital terrestrial coverage project at the same level, and being responsible for the investment in the basic construction fund of the project; The financial department is responsible for providing the necessary financial support.
The governments of each district, city and county (ladministrative committees of pilot districts) and relevant departments shall be responsible for coordinating, supervising and inspecting the planning, construction, management, use and maintenance of the local radio and television household communication project.
(3) Strengthening supervision and inspection. The governments of each district, city and county (ladministrative committees of pilot districts) shall strengthen fund management, audit supervision and registration and management of property rights of state-owned assets, improve the efficiency of fund utilization, and ensure the safety and integrity of special funds and state-owned assets. Strengthen the management of equipment and users, ensure the reception of radio and television signals in accordance with the relevant regulations of the State, and maintain national information and cultural security. Strengthen the construction of technical and managerial teams at the grass-roots level and the training of personnel so as to enable radio and television professionals whether full-time or part-time to acquire the necessary professional and managerial skills. Strengthen equipment installation and commissioning guidance, equipment and project quality supervision and inspection and acceptance, to ensure the quality of radio and television project and service level.
The municipal, district, city and county (pilot districts) cultural and tourism departments and responsible subjects shall strengthen the supervision, inspection and management of the whole process of project implementation, organize the capital construction procedures, bidding and project implementation in accordance with laws and regulations, and ensure that there are no violations, discipline violations or illegal acts in the process of project construction.
The radio and television household coverage project is a people's livelihood project, It is the main channel to ensure that the voice of the Party and the government is conveyed to the broad masses of the people. All localities and departments should attach great importance to it, incorporate the upgrading of radio and television coverage from villages to households into their own localities and departments' key work, and ensure that the upgrading of radio and television coverage from villages to households is carried out in a quality-guaranteed manner and on schedule.