People's governments of relevant districts, cities and counties, pilot district administrative committees, relevant departments of the municipal government and relevant units:
The Implementation Plan for Promoting the Adjustment of Transport Structure of Dalian Municipality (2019-2020) has been deliberated and adopted at the 59th Executive Meeting of the 16th Dalian Municipal People's Government and is hereby printed and distributed to you. Please earnestly implement it.
Office of Dalian Municipal People's Government
October 14, 2019
(This public release)
The Implementation Plan for Promoting the Adjustment of Transport Structure of Dalian Municipality
In order to fully implement the national and provincial special arrangements for the adjustment of transportation structure, this implementation plan is formulated in combination with the actual situation of our city.
I. General Requirements
(I) Guiding ideology.
Guided by Xi Jinping's thought of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, we will fully implement the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the CPC and the Second and Third Plenary Sessions of the Nineteenth Central Committee. We will firmly establish and implement the new development concept. In accordance with the requirements of high-quality development, we need to address both the symptoms and the root causes of the problems, carry on comprehensive strategy and policy guidance, market-driven, key breakthroughs, systematic advances, taking deepening the structural reform on the supply side of transportation as the main line, taking the long-distance transportation of bulk cargo of “changing highway transportation to railway transportation, changing highway transportation to waterway transportation” as the main direction of attack. We will continue to promote the improvement of comprehensive transport networks and improve the level of transportation organization, reduce road freight traffic for bulk cargo, increase railway freight traffic, speed up the construction of a modern comprehensive transportation system, and provide a solid guarantee for winning the battle to defend the blue sky in an all-round way and for fighting a tough battle against pollution.
(II) Development objectives.
By 2020, the comparative advantages and combined efficiency of the city 's comprehensive transportation will be brought into full play. The volume of bulk cargo transportation undertaken by railways and waterways be increased markedly, the volume of container intermodal transportation and the volume of container transportation increase markedly in ports, railways and ports, so as to make railways stronger, waterways better, highways better and civil aviation larger, thus contributing to the establishment of a national transportation structure adjustment demonstration zone in the province.
The specific targets are as follows: by 2020, the overall railway freight volume in Dalian will increase by 20% over 2017 to 28.5 million tons. Among them, the transportation volume of dredged iron ore, oil products, grain, steel, coal, commodity cars and port grain collection increase by a large margin, and rolling stock car throughput increase by 190,000 vehicles over 2017. Further development of aviation resources, continuous optimization of route network, further improvement of airport freight service functions, steady growth of airport freight and mail throughput, Dalian airport aviation hub construction achieve significant results.
II. Key tasks
(I) To vigorously promote the "Changing highway to railway".
1. Accelerate the construction of special railway lines. Accelerate the construction of the special railway lines of Dalian Port Automobile Terminal, Pulandian Guohong Thermal Power Plant and Fuzhou Bay Liaoning Tongfei Mining Company, complete the special railway line of Dalian Jinyuan Petrochemical Company, and promote the commissioning of the special railway line of Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) Refining and Chemical Co., Ltd. In 2019. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) Actively promote the integration of special railway lines with the national railway, improve the co-construction and sharing mechanism, innovate the investment and financing mode, and attract social capital input. (Responsible unit: China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) By 2020, large industrial and mining enterprises and newly-built logistics parks with an annual freight volume of over 1.5 million tons of bulk goods in the whole city will, in principle, all build special railway lines. For large industrial and mining enterprises and newly built logistics parks with special railway lines , the proportion of railway transportation of bulk goods will reach over 70% in 2019 and over 80% in 2020. (Responsible units: people's governments of relevant districts, cities and counties, pilot district administrative committees, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation)
2.Raise the standard of railway freight service. Implement a flexible market-based pricing mechanism and give play to the decisive role of the market in allocating resources. Improve the floating mechanism of freight rates for short-haul bulk goods, reduce and eliminate short-haul links at both ends of the railway, standardize the practice of charging for maintenance and short-haul services on special railway lines, and reduce transportation costs. (Responsible unit: China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) Promote cooperation and docking between railway transportation enterprises with ports, logistics parks, large industrial and mining enterprises, logistics enterprises, etc. To achieve "Win-win situation between road and enterprise" by means of information sharing, mutual insurance of traffic volume and capacity, and development of whole-process logistics services. (Responsible units: Dalian Freight Transportation Center of China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation, Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology)
(II) To actively promote the "Changing highway to waterway".
1. Improve the allocation of coastal port resources. Promote the integration of port resources, accelerate the optimal allocation of port resources, promote centralized and intensive development of ports, make overall arrangements for the types of goods to be transported, promote Dalian port to give priority to the development of foreign trade transportation of metal ores, grain, containers, crude oil and commercial automobiles, adhere to ecological priorities and green development, and upgrade the professionalization of water transportation facilities and equipment. (Responsible unit: Liaoning Port Group, Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau and Municipal Development and Reform Commission)
2 Strengthen the railway construction of gathering, dispersing and harbor. Implement the construction of special railway lines for dredging harbors in Taiping Bay, Changxing Island and other harbor areas.Open up the "last kilometer" of railway access to the port, eliminate "adjacent but not connected", expand the capacity of the railway passageway behind Dalian Port, break through the bottleneck restriction of railway dredging, and eliminate "connecting but not unobstructed". Optimize the layout of railway port front stations, improve railway loading and unloading yards and supporting facilities in the port area, and promote the extension of the railway to the front of the port and terminal to realize the integration of harbors and stations. (Responsible units: Administrative Committee of Taiping Bay Port-adjacent Economic Zone, Administrative Committee of Changxing Island Economic Zone, Liaoning Port Group, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Municipal Bureau of Natural Resources, Municipal Bureau of Ecological Environment, China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation)
3. Promote the transfer of bulk cargo to railways and waterways. Strictly standardize port operation service charges, the toll of collecting ports on highways and railways shall not be reversed from the cost of comprehensive transportation, and comprehensively strengthen the control of the transportation of coal for automobile transportation. All docks in Dalian Port shall be loaded according to the marked load capacity of the vehicles. Prior to the 2020 heating season, bulk cargo such as ores and coke in Dalian Port will be transported mainly by railway or waterway in principle. (Responsible units: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Liaoning Port Group, China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation Dalian Freight Center, Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau)
(III) Strengthen the management of road freight transportation.
1. Overload and oversize of highway freight transportation should be controlled. Strictly implement the normalization and institutionalization of overloading joint law enforcement, strengthen joint law enforcement at the source of cargo loading, road joint law enforcement, and off-site supervision and enforcement, and crack down on illegal refitting, illegal loading, and illegal overloading of freight vehicles in accordance with the law. Strengthen scientific and technological and credit governance in overload control, vigorously implement the "blacklist" system and the "one-over-four-penalty" system for highway governance, and impose joint punishments on serious violations of the law and acts of overloading and oversize. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau,, Municipal Public Security Bureau) further optimize the layout of needle points for over-limit detection of trunk road, and appropriately increase the number of fixed detection stations. Speed up the implementation of protective facilities for rural highways with limited width and height. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology)
2. Vigorously promote standardization of freight models. Consolidate the achievements of vehicle transportation and vehicle management, and steadily carry out the management of dangerous goods transport tankers, ultra-long flat semi-trailers and ultra-long container semi-trailers in accordance with national standards. Carry out inspections of existing operating vehicles, draw up exit plans for non-compliant vehicles in accordance with standards set by the state, strengthen law enforcement supervision, guide and supervise enterprises to expedite the elimination of non-compliant vehicles and promote the replacement of standardized models. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau,Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Municipal Public Security Bureau)
3. Speed up the intensive and efficient development of road freight transportation. Support and guide road freight transportation enterprises in innovating transportation organization modes, and promote the development of network-based, alliance-based, trunk-branch connection and other drop-and-hang transportation modes. Further promote the pilot work of NVOCC(Non-Vehicle Carrier), strengthen operational monitoring, encourage innovation in operational management models, actively cultivate brand-name of NVOCC enterprises, and promote the development of the new business model and new mode of "Internet plus Freight Logistics". Support large road freight transportation enterprises to speed up their transformation and upgrading to modern logistics enterprises through mergers and reorganization, acquisition and control, and franchise chains, with assets as the link. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau)
(IV) Accelerate the development of multimodal transport.
1. Speed up the construction of intermodal transport hubs and upgrade equipment. Further improve the loading and unloading, packaging, distribution and other supporting facilities at both ends of the railway. (Responsible unit: China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) Actively promote the preliminary work of Dalian new airport construction. (Responsible unit: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Dalian Airport Group and Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau) Vigorously promote containerized transportation, support enterprises to speed up the upgrading and transformation of multimodal transport units, rapid transit equipment and special vehicles, and enhance the efficiency of connection and transit. (Responsible unit: Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau)
2. Speed up the development of container railway-waterway intermodal transport. Encourage railway, port, shipping and other enterprises to strengthen joint ventures and cooperation in an all-round way, and guide "sea containers on the road and iron containers on the water". Formulate plans for the utilization of railway round-trip capacity in key freight corridors. Coordinate the resources of railway containers and container flat cars, improve the capacity of container sharing and exchange, and realize the balanced development of container car equipment. (Responsible unit: China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) Build "Dalian-Tumen" and other high-quality container trains, as well as Dalian to Shenyang and Changchun directions of imported auto parts high-quality train, combined with Lvshun Port, Shandong Longkou Port to build a railway-sea intermodal transport platform from the northeast hinterland to the east of Shandong peninsula, to build containers "liner + train" new products, expanding the new channel of rail-sea transport. (Responsible unit: Liaoning Port Group and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation Dalian Freight Center) Optimize the operation flow of short barge in port area, and actively develop short-distance and small-scale operation trains in ports and central stations. By 2020, the main container port areas will have basically formed a railway-waterway intermodal transport product system of "long-distance key cargo high-quality train + short-distance inter-city small-operation train" . (Responsible units: Liaoning Port Group, China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation and Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau)
3. Carry out the demonstration projects on multimodal transport in-depth. Increase support for the construction of multi-modal transport demonstration projects, support enterprises in Dalian to carry out pilot demonstration of multimodal transport, and build a rich multi-modal transport system. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Dalian Airport Group and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation) According to the requirements of Northeast Asia Gateway Airport construction, speed up the network layout of Dalian Airport to Japan and South Korea, and newly open and encrypt international routes to Japan and the Russian Far East. Do a good job in the northeast hinterland advantage route network construction, and to form two sectors with Japan and South Korea routes , carry out mutual cooperation, to build the transit platform from Dalian airport to Japan, Korea and the hinterland of northeast China; Continue to encrypt the main domestic arteries, stabilize the operation of international routes and improve the quality of routes. (Responsible unit: Dalian Airport Group, Port Office of the Municipal Government)
Actively cultivate multimodal transport operators and support the transformation of competent transport enterprises into multimodal transport operators. The backbone leading enterprises are encouraged to give full play to their leading and exemplary role in the unification of multimodal transport documents and the exchange and sharing of data and information. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau) Support Dalian Airport and air cargo enterprises to explore the development of air-land combined transport, cold chain, air express and other advanced organizational forms. (Responsible units: Dalian Airport Group, China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation, Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Postal Administration and Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau)
(V) Promote urban green distribution.
1. Build a green freight distribution system. Integrate the stock, optimize the increment, and speed up the construction of the distribution network layout of the third-class cities, including the first-class logistics distribution, the second-class joint distribution, and the third-class public pick-up and delivery. Strengthen the construction of logistics parks (freight hubs) and urban distribution network nodes, as well as supporting facilities for parking and loading of distribution vehicles, and improve urban distribution infrastructure. Innovate and popularize the intensive transportation organization mode, and promote the transformation of urban distribution enterprises from "many, scattered and weak" to "specialized, refined and strong". (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Municipal Commerce Bureau and Municipal Development and Reform Commission)
2. Improve the green security of urban distribution. Guide enterprises to use standardized loading devices such as pallets, encourage upstream and downstream enterprises to try to transport with supports, realize circular sharing within a certain range, and strengthen the construction of matching supporting facilities and equipment. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau and Municipal Bureau of Commerce) Accelerate the popularization and application of new and clean energy vehicles and optimize the structure of urban distribution vehicles. By 2020, new energy vehicles and clean energy vehicles meeting the emission standards of the National Sixth Emission Standard will account for a large proportion of the newly added and renewed light logistics distribution vehicles in urban built-up areas. (Responsible unit: Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Municipal Public Security Bureau, Municipal Traffic and Transportation Bureau, Municipal Development and Reform Commission and Municipal Finance Bureau) Incorporate the construction of gas stations, charging stations and public charging piles into the scope of urban infrastructure planning and construction, and increase the support of land and funds. (Responsible units: Municipal Bureau of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Municipal Bureau of Natural Resources, etc.) Formulate and promulgate policies to facilitate the transportation of new energy vehicles distribution in cities, and improve the transportation conditions of vehicles. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau and Municipal Public Security Bureau)
3. Promote the intermodal transportation of urban production and living materials. Promote the coordination and connection among the origin of materials, the central warehouse outside the city and the turnover warehouse inside the city, and create a new mode of railway urban logistics distribution: "Track + Storage and Distribution". Encourage railway transport enterprises to strengthen cooperation with supermarket chains, third-party logistics enterprises and zero-duty trunk line transportation enterprises, and guide the orderly transfer of medium-and long-distance road transport such as urban production and daily necessities and commercial automobiles to railways. Giving full play to the advantages of existing railways, expanding and strengthening Dalian railway "trunk line + urban distribution" cold chain highway-rail intermodal transport platform. (Responsible unit: China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation. Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau)
(VI) Accelerate the integration of information resources.
1. Enhance public information exchange and sharing. Promote cooperation among railway, port, shipping and third-party logistics enterprises, implement electronic business documents, and eliminate "isolated island of information". (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau and relevant enterprises) By the end of 2019, Dalian Port and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation strive to achieve information exchange and sharing of railway and waterway intermodal Transport. (Responsible units: Liaoning Port Group and China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation)
2. Enhance information transmission and monitoring analysis. Improve the transport structural adjustment index system to reflect the results of transportation structural adjustment in an all-round way. (Responsible unit: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau) To study and explore relevant analysis methods, and strengthen the monitoring of information operation such as the dynamic operation of freight transportation "highway to railway" and "highway to waterway", the development status of multimodal transport, and the popularization and application of new energy vehicles. Complete the filling and reporting of various indexes timely and accurately, and continuously improve the transportation structure and adjust working quality. (Responsible units: Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau, Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, China Railway Shenyang Bureau Group Corporation, Liaoning Port Group, Dalian Airport Group)
1. Strengthen organizational leadership. Establish a coordination mechanism for municipal-level work. As the leading department for the adjustment of the transportation structure of the whole city, the Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau shall coordinate and liaise with the Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, the Municipal Public Security Bureau, the Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau and other relevant departments, and cooperate with other enterprises in organizing the implementation of the plan, such as highways, railways, ports, civil aviation, factories and mines. All departments should raise their political positions, earnestly implement the various national and provincial arrangements for the readjustment of the transportation structure, clarify the division of responsibilities, do a solid job of investigation and study, and do a good job of formulating the , “one policy for one port, one policy for one enterprise." The government departments where the special railway line construction projects are located in should pay close attention to the construction needs of enterprises under their jurisdiction and give support to them.
2. Increase policy support such as funds. The Municipal Development and Reform Commission and the Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau shall actively strive to make use of the relevant policies for the structural adjustment of transport issued by the State to promote the construction of infrastructure such as road collection and distribution, multi-modal transport hubs (logistics parks), and so on. The Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology and Municipal Traffic and Transport Bureau shall strictly implement the economic compensation policies and regulations of the state on the elimination of old vehicles and the promotion and application of new energy vehicles.
3. Do a good job of policy propaganda and public opinion guidance. Relevant departments and units should conscientiously guide public opinion on the readjustment of the transportation structure, make full use of various propaganda platforms, do a good job of typical propaganda and in-depth reporting, promptly respond to social concerns, reasonably guide market expectations, and actively seek the understanding and support of all parties.