People’s governments of various districts, cities and counties, administrative committees of pilot districts, commission bureaus of Dalian municipal governments, organizations directly under the central government, and relevant units:
With the approval of Dalian municipal government, we hereby issue to you the Implementation Plan for the Reform of Special Class of “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian Municipal Government Affairs Service. Please earnestly implement it.
Office of Dalian Municipal People’s Government
September 16, 2019
Implementation Plan for the Reform of Special Class of “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian Municipal Government Affairs Service
In order to forcefully push forward the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian municipal government affairs service, further improve the station position, strengthen overall planning, grasp the key details and specific work, and ensure the efficient and effective promotion of the task, this implementation plan is formulated in combination with the actual situation of Dalian.
I. Objective of the Work
Through the establishment of a special class for the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian municipal government affairs service, we should establish the high-level promotion mechanism, realize the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian municipal government affairs service for each task coordination overall plan and the efficient promotion. We will use the “One Network, One Communication Office” policy to deepen the reform of “release management service” , speed up the optimization of business environment, adhere to the problem-oriented approach, establish “user’s thinking”, carry on the process reengineering, promote government management and service simplification, facilitate the people and benefit enterprises, and truly realize the goal of “reducing time, links, certificates and running times”, so that it will become Dalian’s brilliant business card to “do business without looking for people” and “do approval without face to face” .
All localities and departments should focus on the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office”, strengthen the innovation of government affairs service management system and operation mechanism, and constantly improve the government’s management and service capacity. We will continue to promote the in-depth development of simplification and decentralization of government affairs, strengthen the standardization and legalization of government affairs services, consolidate the foundation of the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” with standardization, ensure the standardization of decentralization with legalization, and further “release” the vitality. We will strengthen fair supervision, speed up “Internet plus supervision”, advance standards, continuously improve the timeliness, accuracy, and effectiveness of supervision, and effectively “manage” fairness. We will vigorously optimize government services, conscientiously enhance service awareness, in view of the problems of enterprises and the masses running back and forth, many links, many materials, low efficiency of government services and other issues, the process and mode of government services are systematically reformed, relying on the integrated online government services platform, to accelerate the construction of government services “one network”, to achieve a wider range of “One Network, One Communication Office”, one network in different places, “One Network in your palm” and strive to conveniently “serve”.
(i) Work tasks for 2019
1. Promot the standardization of government affairs services. It is necessary to standardize the administrative affairs service items work guide and realize the standardization of Dalian municipal administrative affairs service items. Relying on the unified government affairs service items database and management system of the whole province, the government affairs service items of city, county (city, district), township (street) and village (community) can be converged in one database, managed in one database, and the data is homologous. We should establish the dynamic management mechanism of government affairs service matters.
2. Unified network support. It is necessary to expand the coverage of Dalian municipal e-government external network, lay it to the county-level departments, and realize the full coverage of the municipal and county-level government departments and their subordinate units, townships (streets), villages (communities) convenient service sites.
3. Uniform identity authentication. Relying on the unified government service identity authentication system of the whole province and based on the authentication resources such as basic information of natural persons and legal persons, the unified identity authentication service is provided for the government service business of the whole city, and the “one-time authentication and all-network communication” is realized.
4. Unified public payments. Relying on the province-wide unified public payment system, we should connect it with non-tax revenue system, charging system of various collection departments, non-tax revenue agency banks and special systems of collection agencies, to provide safe and convenient online payment channels and fund settlement services for government services.
5. Unified intermediary online transactions of government services. Relying on the unified online transaction platform of government affairs service intermediary in the whole province, the online display, online bidding, online bid-winning and online evaluation of intermediary service agencies can be realized.
6. Unified data sharing. We should accelerate the construction of Dalian municipal government information resources sharing and exchange platform, timely dock with provincial data sharing and exchange platform according to provincial standards, and meet the cross-regional, cross-departmental and cross-level data sharing needs of the integrated online government service platform of the whole city.
7. Establish and perfect the evaluation system of government affairs service effect. According to the relevant national standards, the index system of assessment and evaluation of government affairs service is established; the online assessment and evaluation system of government affairs service platform is constructed and improved; and government affairs service in Dalian is assessed.
We will complete the reform of the “comprehensive window” of government affairs service hall of Dalian, the Jinpu New District and the High-tech Park by September 30, 2001.
(ii) Work tasks for 2020
1. Unification of electronic seals and certificates. Relying on the province-wide unified electronic seal system and electronic certification system, we should promote the wide application of electronic seal and electronic certification of government departments, and promote more government services online. We will gradually collect data and information such as electronic certificates and licenses and application materials, and continuously improve the level of online and offline sharing and reuse of office materials.
2. Expand online government service channels. We will integrate the built functions of the mobile end of government affairs services, expand government affairs services to “two micro-ends” and other areas, promote the realization of more government affairs services, such as “palm”, “fingertip” and “terminal”, and provide diversified, multi-channel and convenient government affairs services for enterprises and the masses. In accordance with the unified deployment and requirements of the provincial “8890” comprehensive service platform construction, relevant work shall be carried out to provide services for enterprises and the public through various service carriers and channels such as hotlines, websites, mobile terminals APP, microblogs, WeChat, e-mails and short messages.
3. Implementation of online and offline integration services. We should further optimize the cross-regional, cross-departmental and cross-level process of handling matters, so as to achieve "a set of service standards, a management platform" on and off the government service line.
4. Build the big data platform of government affairs service. It is necessary to improve the collection function of government service data, construct the government service big data platform, utilize big data technology to mine and analyze government service data, objectively evaluate the overall efficiency of government service, and promote the reform of government service.
5. Build a “Internet plus supervision” system. In accordance with the overall arrangements of the state and provincial governments for the construction of the “Internet plus Supervision” system, we should supervise and manage the work of departmental supervision, dock with the integrated online government affairs service platform of the whole city, realize the traceability of supervision information of all departments in the whole city, and share the supervision results. Through collecting and sharing all kinds of relevant data, we can find and prevent the emergence and cross-industry and cross-region risks as early as possible, and realize the “supervision” for supervision.
By 2020, the functions of the integrated on-line government affairs service platform of the whole city have been further strengthened, Dalian municipal government affairs service items should be incorporated into the government affairs service platform to the best of its ability, 100% of which can be done online, and the government affairs service ability of the whole city has been remarkably enhanced. The government affairs service items in the whole city have basically achieved the unification of standards, overall linkage and business cooperation, and have been highly integrated with the provincial government affairs service platform, so as to fully realize the “One Network, One Communication Office” of Dalian municipal government affairs service.
III. Working mechanism
It is necessary to establish an omnidirectional and normalized work promotion mechanism that integrates task implementation, problem coordination, supervision and responsibility investigation, so as to realize “coordination at any time, regular meeting system, on-site promotion and overall supervision”.
(1) Coordination at all times. The members of each special class shall exchange information at any time, draw up a list of problems in time for difficulties and obstacles encountered in the process of work advancement, and actively communicate and coordinate with relevant units to solve problems in a timely manner. The problems that need to be coordinated and solved by Dalian Municipal Party Committee and Government shall be reported to the special class leaders in a timely manner.
(2) Regular meeting system. At least one full-time work meeting will be held every week before the end of September this year, and at least once a month from October onwards. It may also be held at any time as required by the work. We mainly listen to the progress of various tasks, and in view of the existing problems and difficulties to discuss, communicate and study, focus on the exchange of views, unity of consensus, determine solutions.
(3) On-site propulsion. We should carry out on-the-spot investigation and on-the-spot office work on key construction tasks, keep a close eye on the actual workload and time sequence progress, and vigorously promote the construction of hardware and software related to the “One Network, One Communication Office” government service.
(4) Supervision of the whole process. We will supervise the progress of all tasks of the “One Network, One Communication Office” in the whole process of government affairs service.We will interview the “first-in-command” and relevant responsible persons at the same time for those units that fail to make progress and lag behind. Once the problem of overt and covert compliance and prevarication is discovered, it should be promptly investigated and dealt with to provide guarantee for the reform.
IV. Organizational Leadership
We will set up a “One Network, One Communication Office” reform course for government affairs, responsible for the guidance, coordination and supervision of the reform of the “One Network, One Communication Office”, Mayor Tan Chengxu shall serve as the leader of the group, and executive deputy Mayor Lu Lin shall serve as the deputy leader of the group. The member units include Dalian Municipal Commission for Discipline Inspection and Supervision, Organization Department of Dalian Municipal Party Committee, Publicity Department of Dalian Municipal Party Committee, Compiled by the Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, Inspectorate of Dalian Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China, office of Dalian, Dalian Municipal Development & Reform Commission, Dalian Administration for Market Regulation, Dalian Bureau of Business Administration, the Dalian Municipal Public Security Bureau, Dalian Bureau of Traffic and Transportation, Dalian Bureau of Natural Resources, the Dalian Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Dalian Bureau of Medical Insurance, Dalian Bureau of Finance, the Bureau of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Dalian, Dalian Government Examination Office, Dalian Big Data Center, Dalian Credit Center, Dalian Housing Provident Fund Management Center, District and County Governments and Pioneer District Management Committees. The full-time office is located in the Dalian Bureau of Business (Tel: 65850972). The Director of Dalian Bureau of Business is also the Director of the Office. The special shift office may be staffed by relevant departments according to the needs of the work.
Dalian Bureau of Business: responsible for overall promotion of “One Network, One Communication Office” reform of Dalian government services. At the same time, it is responsible for reviewing and summarizing the catalogue and implementation list of municipal government affairs service items at the same level, and organizing and promoting the construction of “comprehensive window”.
Office of Dalian: responsible for guiding the government information resources sharing of the e-government external network of the government system, formulating the overall plan and implementation plan of the e-government external network sharing platform, and jointly responsible for the construction, operation and management of the e-government external network sharing platform with the municipal big data center.
Dalian Municipal Development & Reform Commission: responsible for the management of government affairs informationization projects related to the “One Network, One Communication Office”, and arranging the government investment fund plan.
Dalian Big Data Center: responsible for the construction of the information support platform of “One Network, One Communication Office” and the technical support of “Electronic License” and other related work.
Dalian Administration for Market Regulation: responsible for organizing and promoting the work of “Internet plus Supervision” and the business leading work of “Comprehensive Service Area of the Whole Life Cycle of Enterprises” in “Comprehensive Window” of Dalian Municipal Government Affairs Hall. It is necessary to promote the standardization of administrative services in conjunction with Dalian Bureau of Commerce within the scope of its responsibilities.
Dalian Credit Center: responsible for organizing and promoting the construction of credit platform, collecting credit information and promoting its application.
The Bureau of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Dalian: responsible for the business leading work of “comprehensive service area of engineering construction project” and “supporting service area of engineering construction project” in “comprehensive window” of Dalian municipal government affairs hall.
The Dalian Municipal Public Security Bureau, Dalian Bureau of Traffic and Transportation, Dalian Bureau of Natural Resources, the Dalian Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Dalian medical insurance bureau, Dalian housing accumulation fund management center: responsible for the “comprehensive window” reform of Dalian municipal government service sub-centers.
The Dalian Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau and Dalian Bureau of Finance: responsible for studying and proposing the salary system reform plan for government employees, and shall be responsible for organizing and implementing it.
Dalian Municipal Commission for Discipline Inspection and Supervision, Organization Department of Dalian Municipal Party Committee, Publicity Department of Dalian Municipal Party Committee, the Compilation Office of Dalian Municipal Commission, the Supervision Office of Dalian Municipal Commission and the Examination Office of Dalian Municipal Government: carrying out relevant work according to the division of responsibilities. At the same time, the examination office of Dalian municipal government, together with Dalian Bureau of Business, shall further optimize the examination index of “One Network, One Communication Office”, and shall be responsible for the organization and implementation of the examination index.
The governments of all districts, cities, and counties, and the leading district management committees should, in light of the city-level practices and in light of local conditions, vigorously promote the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” in government affairs, especially by making overall plans to speed up the construction of “comprehensive windows”, and strive to achieve phased results by September 30.
V. Work Requirements
(i) Effective awareness-raising. Each member unit of the specialized class should take the initiative to do a solid job in all aspects of the reform and form a strong resultant force to promote the implementation of the reform measures. We should connecting with its own functions and timely implement the agreed matters of the special class meeting. We will effectively change our work style, be courageous in struggle and responsibility, and make every effort to ensure the smooth completion of the tasks at the node.
(2) Implement the work responsibilities. The shift office shall take the lead in coordinating the specific work and daily affairs in the process of work advancement. Each member unit, especially the leading unit of key areas and key links, shall highlight the “plan plus mechanism”, refine the weekly work plan, ensure clear time, reverse engineering, process management, node control and division of labor, timely coordinate and solve the difficult problems in the process of reform, and promote the smooth progress of the project.
(3) Strengthening supervision and protection. All departments should take the implementation of various measures of the reform of “One Network, One Communication Office” and the optimization of government affairs service as the key points of supervision and inspection, increase praise and policy incentives for those with obvious results, and seize typical serious accountability for those who do not act in a random manner. All localities should step up supervision and investigation, and resolutely and seriously hold accountable those who fail to implement the reform measures effectively and implement the “push-and-drag-around” policy, and those who do not abolish the threshold of abolition.
(4) Creating a good atmosphere. We should make full use of all kinds of media to create a good atmosphere for reform. Through the effective promotion of the “comprehensive window” reform, Dalian Municipal Party Committee and Government will implement the “One Network, One Communication Office” policy to deepen the reform of the “release management service”, speed up the deployment requirements for optimizing the business environment, and further enhance the satisfaction and sense of achievement of the masses of enterprises in the reform.