Every county and city on agricultural area, pilot district management committee, every related department of the government, every relevant unit:
“The solution of the governance of the rural household garbage (2018-2020)” has been audited and passed by the 23th executive meeting of the 16th people’s government. Now sent and print it out for you, please carry it out carefully.
The government office of Dalian
October 25th, 2018
The Solution of the Governance of the Rural Household Garbage from the People’s Government Office in Dalian (2018-2020)
To deeply implement the decisions and arrangements about the strategy of rural vitalization and the three years of operation of the rural human settlements from the 19th National Congress of the communist Party of China, to fully promote the management of the rural household garbage, explore governance patterns that can be referred to and can be copied, promote classification、reduction、reclamation、and harmlessness, according to relevant requirement of the management of the rural household garbage that was asked by our country and our province, combine it with the reality of our city, we made this project.
I: General requirement.
1.Guiding thought. Led by Xi Jinping thought on socialism with Chinese characteristics for a new era, we will fully promote the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China 、The second and third plenary session of the 12th central committee. Firmly establish the new concept of harmonious development. Improve the new mechanism for improving rural living environment. Comply with the new hope of the pleasant masses for a better life. Solve the new problem of inadequate development. On the basis of ensuring the basic living conditions of farmers, take the management of rural household garbage as a key point. Take the clean and tidy appearance of the village as the orientation. Establish and improve the new structure of rural household garbage that is good for government promotion、the main body、multiple input、long-term management、social participation、department cooperation. Improve the settlement environment of rural residents roundly.
2. Basic Principle
Government organizes, society participates in. The government of the city supervises、leads and propels the management of rural household garbage by government guidance、financial support、relevant departments in charge. Districts’ and counties’ governments、the Polite district management committee enhance subject responsibilities、establish a management mechanism that unite county、countryside、village three levels’ management of household waste. Pay attention to using the power from all aspects of society to take part in the management of rural household garbage, call on all farmers to form a civilized living habit consciously, build environmental awareness, and participate in the management of rural household garbage positively.
Adjust measures to local conditions, and give different guidance according to the fact. Don’t be Every village is the same on the management of rural household garbage, explore and establish a locally adapted management pattern that is “low expense”、“easy to maintain”、“effective result”.
Separate the source, reduce the local production. The management of rural household garbage should persist in the principle of source classification、local production reduction、handling the nearest.try best to achieve household garbage “household classification、household treatment、not out of village、zero landfill”, reduce the expense of management of garbage, maximize the resource utilization and harmless treatment.
Focus on both establishment and management, make long-term operation. Build both facilities and mechanisms, continue to solve the problems related to financing system、working mechanism and assessment, make sure the facilities of garbage management be built and operated for a long time stably.
Make the villagers the owners and let them be self-management. Intensify the dominant position of the villagers, and clearly define the responsibilities and obligations of villagers in the management of rural garbage. Through the amendment and improvement of the village regulation, and the signing of the “Three guarantees in front of the door” letter of responsibility with the villagers, improve the sense of ownership of villagers’ self-governance.
3. The goal of the work.
Through the construction of rural domestic waste disposal system, solve the problem of daily household garbage consumption; In accordance with the requirements of "have complete facilities and equipment, mature governance technology, stable operation mode, long-term financial security, perfect supervision system", establish a relatively complete rural domestic waste management system; In order to solve the problem of large output, difficult disposal and high cost of domestic waste, to solve the problem of removing the old garbage left over by history, we should carry out the classification of the source of domestic refuse, reduce the amount of waste on the spot and solve the problem of cleaning up the old garbage left over by history.
By 2020, 921 villages in the agricultural areas, cities and counties of the whole city will set up a rural domestic waste disposal system according to local conditions, and achieve full coverage, and more than 90 percent of the villages has gotten handled with the garbage treatment. Carry out classified reduction of rural domestic waste in the whole area, carry out resource utilization and harmless utilization, basically accomplish 166 (including 1 in Zhongshan district and 9 in Ganjingzi district) of informal garbage disposal site and clean up old garbage; Fully establish the village cleaning system and supervision, evaluation, assessment system.
II: Main Missions.
1.Speed up the Construction of Rural domestic waste disposal system.
1) Confirm the mode of disposal of rural domestic waste. The following three kinds of treatment modes are adopted in the treatment of rural domestic waste in our city: Urban and rural integration model. Villages and towns (streets) and villages (communities) with better economic conditions will gradually brought the treatment of domestic waste from agricultural areas into the urban sanitation system, and unify planning, construction, operation and management of urban and rural domestic waste disposal.
Centralized(Panjin) processing mode. The living garbage that cannot be treated on the spot of township government streets should be classified by households, centralized collection, town transferred or directly sent to the county treatment plant for treatment. Encourage the qualified town and village transition to urban and rural integration processing model.
Distributed(Xinbin County) processing mode. Other village refuse shall be classified and treated on the spot, according to the principle of not going out of the household, perishable waste, recyclable refuse, untreated garbage and harmful garbage shall be classified, and after the maximum reduction of the amount of waste in the farm, storage garbage that cannot be disposed and harmful garbage temporarily and do regular shipping. No garbage can be set in the village.
The cities and counties concerned with agriculture and the pilot areas should determine one or more treatment modes suitable for local conditions and make management plans respectively.
2) Increase the popularization rate of garbage collection and transportation facilities in rural areas. If the facilities are in line with the local treatment mode, they should ensure the normal operation and timely maintenance of the facilities; if the facilities do not conform to the local treatment mode, the existing facilities should be readjusted according to local conditions. The village that has not set up the collection and transportation facility of domestic refuse should carry on the facility construction according to the definite treatment mode and the actual need, and at the same time ensure that the untreated garbage and the harmful garbage are collected and transported regularly.
3) Speed up the construction and operation of transit and terminal handling facilities. To coordinate the construction of county and township transit and terminal facilities, priority should be given to the use of existing facilities. If the facilities are insufficient, they should be built, rebuilt or expanded in time, and the facilities shall be filled in within three years. The construction of terminal facilities should meet the requirements of rural and environmental protection, and take into account the construction of kitchen waste, hazardous waste and other treatment facilities. The future output of rural domestic waste is predicted scientifically, to ensure that the transfer and terminal facilities can meet the needs by 2020. In order to ensure the timely disposal of domestic waste, the established transit and terminal facilities should be accelerated according to the actual needs of domestic waste disposal.
2. Energetically carry out classified waste reduction and local treatment at source.
Publicize the significance of classifying rural domestic waste and comprehensively carry out the classification of rural domestic waste in all agricultural districts, cities and counties, leading areas, so as to reduce the quantity, resources and harmless treatment of rural domestic waste. The main purpose of garbage classification is to reduce the amount of MSW. More than 50% of MSW should be treated in place to reduce the cost of transportation and post-treatment. Establish and improve the system of classified disposal, collection, transportation and treatment of rural domestic waste.
All localities should establish classification systems and formulate classification schemes according to determined processing models. Areas adopting urban and rural integrated treatment mode shall be classified and treated in accordance with urban sanitation standards. The township government (street) and the village (community) which adopt the centralized treatment mode, after the household classification, respectively according to the garbage put into the garbage can (can), by the county or the town centralized carries on the classification transportation, classifies the processing. In a village adopting a decentralized treatment model, in principle, a system should be established for refuse not to leave the household, and the garbage generated should be absorbed as much as possible in the farm yard. Therein, compost of perishable refuse, such as kitchen waste、pericarp、branches、leaves and cranberry seedlings from the field etc. Recyclable garbage storage for sale; Garbage that cannot be handled and is harmful contains for temporary storage, do timing and fixed-point delivery. Ash, construction waste and domestic waste should be treated separately, and the enterprises or individuals that produce the garbage should make use of the resources or pave the way to fill the pit.
3. Carry out the old garbage cleaning and completing the treatment of the informal garbage dump.
In accordance with the requirements of the state, provinces and municipalities, 166 informal garbage dump sites that have been entered into the website of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction have been vigorously renovated in order to clean up the old garbage in an all-round way. According to the capacity of local garbage terminal treatment facilities and its own economic conditions, it is necessary to formulate a three-year renovation work plan to ensure that the remediation task will be completed by 2020. The rectification work plan should divide the task into each year, and work out the "one place, one policy" plan.
In principle, the treatment of the informal garbage dump site should be relocated. If the pollution is serious, located in the environment sensitive area and condition excavation, the removal or excavation sieve treatment should be carried out. Relocation must be carried out in the following areas: groundwater concentrated water supply sources, water source protection areas; river courses and flood discharge channels; areas within 50 meters of the boundary of an informal garbage dump site from a river or lake; and national, local nature reserves; Parks, landscapes, tourist areas, heritage sites, archaeological, historical and biological research areas; other areas where environmental requirements must be relocated. If there is no condition for the relocation, the in-situ regulations must be carried out. According to the actual situation, various places should adopt practical treatment methods according to local conditions, and do a good job in the treatment of informal garbage dump.
For the small village edge, roadside, riverside, gully edge, such as the village old garbage, combined with environmental sanitation centralized treatment to carry out a comprehensive clean-up. At the same time, strictly control the increment, strengthen the supervision and investigation of the transfer and disposal of garbage from cities to rural areas, and prevent the formation of new dump sites around the villages.
4. Establishing and perfecting the rural cleaning system.
Promote the implementation of urban and rural municipal solid waste environmental sanitation integrated management model. Conditional township government (street) location and village (community) can establish the same cleaning model with urban areas, according to urban sanitation standards; The township government (street) and village (community) that do not have the conditions should reasonably determine the cleaning personnel according to the selected disposal mode of domestic waste, so as to ensure the collection and transportation of garbage without garbage on roads, streets and rivers. Establish a clean system, reward and punishment system, cleaning staff publicity system, and strict implementation of cleaning standards.
Ⅲ. Three-year planning arrangements
1. Work plan for 2018. According to their own determined treatment mode of domestic waste development management plan, all villages before the end of the year to basically achieve the full coverage of domestic garbage disposal system and no accumulation of domestic garbage in the village streets and lanes; To formulate methods for the classification of domestic garbage through propaganda and training to raise the awareness of the masses on the classification of garbage and to push the work of classifying and reducing the number of garbage on the spot in an all-round way; To speed up the treatment of informal garbage dump sites and to complete the annual informal garbage dump site remediation mission. Combined with rural environmental sanitation centralized action to carry out aged garbage removal in depth and priority should be given to the removal of domestic garbage from water sources and rivers; And village cleaning system, standards and personnel implemented.
2. Work plan for 2019. To raise the standard and quality of the domestic garbage disposal system and to appropriately increase the proportion of the integrated treatment mode between urban and rural areas and the centralized treatment mode to continuously improve the treatment level of domestic garbage. And there is no obvious shortage in the collection and transportation facilities of domestic waste. Speed up the construction of transit and terminal handling facilities; Continuing to promote the classification of rural domestic garbage and local reduction. Villagers' household garbage classification habits are basically cultivated and significant results are in governance; In order to strengthen the regulation of informal garbage dump sites, it is necessary to complete the task of remediation of informal garbage dump sites at the county level and above which is strongly reflected by the masses and protected areas of drinking water sources at the county level and above before the end of the year. And establishment of village cleaning system is done basically.
3. Work plan for 2020. The domestic garbage disposal system has been continuously optimized and perfected and the proportion of villages in urban and rural integration mode and centralized treatment mode has been further increased. Domestic garbage treatment facilities can meet the demand, and the rural domestic garbage disposal system has basically been established. The village domestic garbage is basically disposed; Implementing the policy of classifying and reducing the amount of domestic garbage in place in an All-round way. Popularizing recycling and innocuous disposal makes the idea of garbage classification deeply rooted in people's mind. And the classification of garbage is reasonable and the methods are scientific; Supervise and promote the regulation of informal garbage dump sites and basically complete all the remediation tasks; Make village cleaning system mature and perfect. By the end of 2020, the long-term operation and management mechanism of rural domestic garbage treatment has been fully established.
Ⅳ. Safeguard Measures
1. Adhere to the same responsibilities of the Party and government and work together and insist on social participation. Establish the linkage mechanism of the county, township and village leaders to grasp the garbage treatment. Study, plan and assess the treatment of domestic garbage together with the revitalization of the rural areas and the improvement of the rural human settlements environment. Strengthen the research of special countermeasures and organize the mobilization meeting, training meeting, report meeting and so on to supervise the implementation. Give full play to the role of grass-roots Party and government organizations, so that higher-level decision-making has been fully implemented. To adopt various ways to mobilize all the forces to form a situation of rural domestic garbage treatment which is promoted by organizations, led by Party members and actively participated by the whole society. And through evaluation, supervision and other ways to eliminate bad habits and set up good wind and good spirit for rural domestic garbage management to create a favorable environment.
2. Attach great importance to the classified reduction of rural domestic garbage. To fully understand the difficulty and complexity of rural domestic garbage treatment and the classification of rural domestic waste is the most effective means and the most effective measures to promote it. Adhering to the effective mode of "grasping the branches and encouraging the Party members", the Party branches at the grass-roots level should take the garbage sorting work as an important work and be unremitting and the Party members should give full play to the pioneering and exemplary role of leading the way and take the garbage sorting work as an important responsibility to carry out the work. By publishing garbage classification brochures, setting up propaganda columns and making full use of newspapers, radio, television, Internet, WeChat, Microblog, client and other media and means of communication, and using the popular and easily acceptable classification methods to strengthen propaganda and mobilization and training guidance, making garbage classification be deeply rooted in peoples hearts to form a good atmosphere of "talking about classification, being able to do classification and being happy to do classification".
3. Clear responsibility and coordinated advancement. The Municipal Construction Commission is the leading department for the treatment of rural domestic garbage, so it’s necessary to bring the management of rural domestic garbage into the system of human settlements environment improvement with coordinated advance of the village appearance renovation, road hardening, river purification, edge ditch hardening, village greening, landscaping, main street lighting and so on. The municipal and county governments and the leading district management committee of each agricultural area are responsible units for the treatment of rural domestic garbage. They should set up a leading group for garbage treatment to plan, implement, and coordinate the management of rural domestic waste. Establish a four-in-one grid system of grid guarantee management responsibility system for County leaders package township system, Township leadership village system, Village cadres and government cadres street system and Party membership and villagers representative system. Set up the working mechanism, make the implementation plan, establish the assessment standard and implement the target task and the policy action to the year and detail to the month. Make advance measures, do a good job division of tasks, determine the road map and timetable and move forward in an orderly manner according to the plan. Villages and towns should also establish and improve the organization and introduce rules and regulations to form a responsible and sound system of promotion mechanism.
4. Guarantee facility construction and operation funds. In 3 years, the city and county level should take out the certain fund each year as the countryside domestic garbage treatment expense according to the garbage management task goal. The municipal level will continue to guarantee cleaning funds, and will expand the scope of protection to all agriculture-related areas, cities and counties and pilot areas; Establish incentive funds to support the disposal of rural domestic garbage through " Reward in lieu of compensation ". The municipal financial resources arrange the special fund every year to the district, the city and the county and the leading district to give the reward, which carry out the better treatment of the rural domestic garbage. While actively seeking the support of higher levels of funds, all localities, through ways such as absorbing social capital and various ways to raise funds so that to speed up the construction of garbage terminal facilities and to ensure that the terminal treatment facilities can meet the needs of rural domestic waste disposal by 2020.
5. Establish and perfect the normalization of inspection and supervision system. Strengthen the normal assessment of rural domestic garbage treatment. The Municipal Government Supervision and Examination Office and the Municipal Construction Commission should bring the rural garbage treatment work into the content of performance appraisal and assess the agricultural area, city and county and leading areas by month. The first level is the evaluation of administrative villages by the Municipal Construction Commission, which randomly checks a certain proportion of administrative villages. The main content of the evaluation is the cleanliness of villages. The second level is the assessment of administrative villages by the district and county government and the leading district management committee, which mainly examines the garbage reduction and village cleanliness of administrative villages and the net degree and the clean-up situation of village and riverside domestic garbage. The two grade evaluation of administrative villages is an important basis for assessing villages and towns.