Administrative Committee of Economic and Technological Development Zone, all street offices, all relevant units:
In order to implement the spirit of Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Accelerating the Cultivation and Development of the Housing Leasing Market (No.39 in 2016 of General Office of the State Council), Implementation Opinions of the General Office of the People's Government of Liaoning Province on Further Deepening the Reform of the Housing System and Accelerate the Cultivation and Development of the Housing Leasing Market (No.103 in 2016 of the General Office of the People's Government of Liaoning Province), Implementation Opinions of the General Office of the Dalian Municipal People's Government on Accelerating the Cultivation and Development of the Housing Leasing Market (No.156 in 2017 of the General Office of the Dalian Municipal People's Government) and Dalian's Three-Year Rolling Plan for Cultivating and Developing the Housing Leasing Market (2018-2020), and accelerate the cultivation and development of the housing rental market in the district, the following implementation opinions are hereby put forward with the approval of the district government.
一. Guiding ideology
This Opinion comprehensively implements the spirit of the 19th Party Congress, advocates the housing model of rental housing, encourages the development of modern housing rental industry, and speeds up the establishment of a housing system with multi-subject supply, multi-channel guarantee and simultaneous rental and purchase. Efforts will be made to improve the housing rental system, which focuses on market allocation and provides basic guarantees by the government, so as to promote the healthy development of the housing rental market.
二. Work objectives
By 2020, it will basically form a housing rental market system with diversified supply entities, standardized management and service, and stable rental relationships. It will further improve the basic, fair, and sustainable public rental housing security system. It will basically form a housing rental legal system with clear market rules, strong government supervision, and adequate rights and interests protection. It will initially establish a housing system with both rent and purchase, and will promote the realization of housing for urban residents.
三. Major measures
(一) Cultivate the main supply body of the housing rental market and develop housing rental enterprises
1. Give play to the main role of enterprises in the housing rental market. It is necessary to adhere to the operation of the main body of the enterprise and the market-oriented operation, and continuously improve the scale, intensification and specialization of housing leasing enterprises. Real estate development enterprises, real estate brokerage institutions, property service companies, asset management companies and other institutions and natural persons should be encouraged to set up housing leasing enterprises. When housing leasing enterprises apply for industrial and commercial registration, they should follow the specific standards of the international real estate industry. (Responsible unit: District Market Supervision Administration, District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau)
2. Give play to the leading role of state-owned enterprises. It is necessary to support qualified state-owned enterprises to carry out large-scale housing leasing business. State-owned housing leasing enterprises should be encouraged to invest, finance, construct and operate and manage leasing houses, increase market supply, stabilize housing rents, and play a role as a “stabilizer” and “ballast stone” in the housing leasing market, leading and driving the common development of private housing rental enterprises. (Responsible unit: District Finance Bureau, District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau)
3. Standardize housing rental brokerage agencies. It is necessary to give full play to the role of real estate brokerage institutions and provide standardized housing rental intermediation services. It is necessary to establish a real estate brokerage institution and personnel management service platform, strengthen the business training of employees, improve the professional quality of employees, strive to improve the quality of brokerage services, and continuously promote real estate brokerage institutions and personnel to operate in accordance with the law and achieve honest and trustworthy and fair transactions. (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau)
(二) Increase the supply of rental housing and realize the goal of housing
4. New rental housing. According to the market demand for rental housing and the actual situation in our district, rental housing will be newly built in due course. It is necessary to reasonably determine the scale and layout of rental housing construction, establish an evaluation system of rental housing land prices, reasonably control land transfer prices, and provide an appropriate amount of construction land for the construction of rental housing through bidding, auction and listing. It should explore the use of collective construction land for the construction of rental housing and broaden the supply channels of rental housing. (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Planning Bureau, District Land Reserve Center)
5. Construct equipped rental housing. It is necessary to continue to do a good job in the construction of equipped rental housing. According to the real estate market situation and the demand for housing leasing market, the scale and layout of the construction should be reasonably set, and the policy of allocation of rental housing should be studied and adjusted in due course. It is necessary to strengthen the management of the use of leased housing construction, explore the large-scale operation of the equipped leased housing, and accelerate the construction of rental housing into the market. (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Planning Bureau, District Land Reserve Center)
6. Renovation of rental housing. Alteration of rental housing. Under the premise of meeting the planning requirements, ensuring safe use, fire safety, and complete supporting facilities, vacant returned housing ( shanty housing ), commercial housing, idle and inefficient state-owned factory buildings, etc. are allowed to be converted into rental housing in accordance with the regulations. The land use is adjusted to residential land, and the land service life and volume ratio are unchanged, and cannot be sold separately. After passing the inspection, the housing lease contract can be registered for the record and the water, electricity, gas, heating, etc. shall be charged in accordance with the residents' price standards.
It is allowed to lease the existing housing after renovation according to the national and local residential design specifications. The original fire prevention zone, safety evacuation and fire prevention separation facilities shall not be changed during the renovation, and the fire prevention facilities must be ensured to be in good condition and effective. The per capita living area after the renovation shall not be lower than the minimum standard stipulated in the “Regulations on the Administration of Lease and Security of Residential Buildings in Dalian”. (Responsible units: District Urban Construction Bureau, District Development and Reform Bureau, District Planning Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Real Estate Bureau, District Public Security Bureau, District Fire Brigade, District Administrative Law Enforcement Bureau, District Water Supply Company, Dalian Power Supply Company Lyushunkou Branch)
(三) Increase policy support and encourage housing rental consumption
7. Implement relevant preferential tax policies of the state. For housing rental enterprises, institutions and individuals registered and filed in accordance with the law, the preferential tax policies should be further implemented. It should implement the relevant policy of changing business tax to value-added tax on housing lease, the value-added tax shall be calculated and paid at a rate of 5 % less than 1.5 % for individual rental housing, the value-added tax shall be exempted according to regulations for individual rental housing with a monthly income not exceeding 30,000 yuan. For real estate agencies to provide housing rental agency services, the vat rate of 6 % shall apply. For the real estate leased by ordinary taxpayers before the implementation of changing the business tax into value-added tax pilot, it is allowed to choose a simple tax method and calculate and pay value-added tax based on a 5 % levy rate. It is necessary to implement the preferential tax policies of the state on individual housing lease, individual income tax, etc. (Responsible unit: District Taxation Bureau)
8. Public service policies should be continuously improved to ensure that tenants registered and filed in accordance with the law can enjoy relevant public services in accordance with the relevant provisions of the state, the city and the district. Children and adolescents of school age with local household registration and children of migrant workers holding local residence permits who have no housing (property right housing, public housing and indemnificatory housing) under their guardianship can attend compulsory education schools in their respective jurisdictions according to the information on the registration and filing of their rental housing. (According to the provisions of the National Compulsory Education Law, students with property rights are given priority in enrolling students. If the student source is not full, the students in the rental housing can be considered for admission to the school. If the student is full, the Education Bureau will allocate them uniformly). At the same time, it ensures that tenants with non-local household registration can enjoy other basic public services stipulated by the government, such as health care, family planning, use of provident fund and legal aid, after applying for a residence permit. (Responsible units: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Public Security Bureau, District Education Bureau, District Health Planning Bureau, District Judicial Bureau, District Provident Fund Center, and various street offices)
9. Establish incentive funds for housing leasing companies. From 2018 to 2020, the district government will, in conjunction with the actual situation of our district, timely reward and support outstanding enterprises in the housing leasing industry, and guide, nurture and regulate the healthy development of the housing leasing market. (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau, District Finance Bureau)
10. Implement financial support policies. Financial institutions are encouraged to provide financial support to housing leasing companies in accordance with the principles of legal compliance, risk control, and business sustainability. It is necessary to support eligible housing leasing companies to issue bonds and real estate securitization products. It will provide financial support to real estate development enterprises that provide rental housing or engage in housing rental business, and encourage financial institutions to innovate and develop targeted financial products and services. According to national policies, eligible real estate companies will be supported to explore the issuance of investment trust funds (REITs). (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Finance Bureau)
11. Implement the policy of withdrawing housing provident fund to pay rent. Employees who have paid housing provident fund in full and in a row for at least 3 months and have no own housing but lease housing within the administrative area of our district, can withdraw housing provident fund. Employees who rent public rental housing and public housing shall be fully withdrawn according to the actual rent expenditures of the current year. Employees who rent commercial housing have an annual maximum withdrawal amount of 216,000 yuan. Under the premise that housing registration, transfer, lease and other information are connected to the housing accumulation fund and the network audit is satisfied, the housing accumulation fund can be withdrawn online through the Dalian housing rental public service platform to pay the rent, providing financial support for the housing accumulation fund deposit workers' rental housing and assisting the rapid development of the housing rental market in Lyushunkou District. (Responsible unit: District Provident Fund Center, District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau)
12. Perfect the public rental housing security model. It is necessary to change the public rental housing security method, promote the monetization of public rental housing, and support the public rental housing security object to rent through the market. The government grants rental subsidies to eligible families, and combines the market rent level with the actual situation of the protection target to reasonably determine the rental subsidy standard. Public rental housing invested by the government should speed up the operation mechanism of separating administrative management from operation management, and transfer the existing public rental housing invested and managed by the government to the operation and management of state-owned housing rental enterprises in accordance with regulations, so as to continuously improve the management and service level. (Responsible unit: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Finance Bureau)
13. Increase support for the introduction of talents to rent houses. It is necessary to implement the Interim Measures for the Administration of Public Rental Housing in Lyushunkou District (No.84 in 2014 of Lyushunkou District Government). According to the Dalian City Talent Rental Subsidy Policy, the subsidy standards for talent rental in our district will be adjusted in a timely manner. (Responsible unit: District Land and Resources Bureau, District Real Estate Bureau, District People's Social Security Bureau, District Finance Bureau)
14. The Dalian City Housing Leasing Public Service Platform is used to establish the Lyushunkou District Subsystem. In accordance with the principle of openness and sharing, it will provide convenience for tenants to apply for residence registration, monetary subsidies for public rental housing, compulsory education, public health and other public service items according to law. According to the relevant regulations of Dalian city, it is required to sign a unified model contract text in our district so as to standardize the rental market and implement online signing of housing rental contracts for the record. The Dalian City Housing Leasing Public Service Platform could be used to establish a fair rental platform system in Lyushunkou district and deploy a rental registration management system. It is necessary to establish a real-name authentication mechanism for housing leasing parties to provides enterprises and the masses with one-stop centralized services such as safe, convenient and smooth housing supply verification, information release, market subject credit information inquiry and credit evaluation, and online signing and filing of lease contracts. Through all-round data collection in the housing rental industry, real-time monitoring of the development trend of the housing rental market can be realized, providing a data basis for the government's scientific decision-making. (Responsible units: District Real Estate Bureau, District Land and Resources Bureau, District Public Security Bureau, District Education Bureau, District People's Social Security Bureau, District Civil Affairs Bureau, District Market Supervision Administration, District Finance Bureau, District Network Center, District Provident Fund Management Center, and various streets office)