The people's governments of all districts, cities and counties, the administrative committees of the pilot districts, the committees, offices, bureaus, agencies directly under the municipal government, and relevant units:
In order to implement the Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Coordinated Development of E-Commerce and Express Logistics (No.1 in 2018 of General Office of the State Council), thoroughly implement the "Internet + Circulation" action plan, consolidate the achievements in the construction of pilot cities for the coordinated development of e-commerce and express delivery logistics, and comprehensively improve the coordinated development level of e-commerce and express delivery logistics in Dalian, with the approval of the municipal government, the following implementation opinions are hereby put forward.
一. Overall requirements
(一) Guiding ideology. This Opinion fully implements the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and takes Xi Jinping's socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era as the guide, deeply implements the new development concept and "four efforts" and "three advancements", firmly grasps the historical development opportunity of the rejuvenation of the old northeast industrial base and the rise of the new growth pole in Liaoning coastal economic belt, comprehensively marks Shanghai, thoroughly implements the "Internet + circulation" action plan, fully exerts Dalian's regional advantages in radiating northeast Asia and the important roles of " bridgehead" and " extension point" in the Belt and Road Initiative, and comprehensively promotes the construction of Dalian into " China's e-commerce model city" and " China's express delivery model city".
This Opinion focuses on promoting structural reform on the supply side, focusing on improving urban infrastructure and building a high-quality business environment, strengthening planning guidance, collaborative driving, co-construction and sharing, and integration development, steadily promoting standardization, intelligence, and integration of e-commerce and express delivery logistics industries, realizing safe, rapid, and high-quality development, and serving the new round of comprehensive revitalization of the old northeast industrial base and the construction of Dalian's " two pre-areas".
(二) Development goals. By 2020, the city's E-commerce and express logistics industry scale will be further expanded, mutual coordination more efficient, network platform and park construction will achieve significant results, express logistics node layout more optimization, infrastructure digitization level will be significantly improved, terminal service capacity will obviously improve, intelligent service system will be basically established. The annual business volume of express delivery in the city will exceed 300 million pieces, the number of specialized e-commerce express delivery logistics parks will reach more than 5, the number of community express delivery comprehensive service stations will exceed 1,000, and the number of rural express delivery public delivery points will exceed 500. The e-commerce express delivery comprehensive service system matching Dalian city will basically be formed.
二. Main tasks
(一) Strengthen planning guidance and improve infrastructure.
1. Strengthen planning and collaborative leadership. It is necessary to implement the relevant plans for the development of e-commerce in Dalian and the “13th Five-Year Plan for the Development of Dalian Postal Industry”, taking into account factors such as geographical location, functional positioning and development level, and coordinating the promotion of express logistics and e-commerce special planning. The development of express delivery industry will be incorporated into the national economic and social development plan at the corresponding level, and the land for storage, distribution, distribution and other facilities related to express delivery logistics and the land for infrastructure such as large-scale distribution and sorting of express delivery will be considered as a whole. All districts, cities, counties and pilot areas should be encouraged to plan and construct express logistics parks around the main urban areas. Comprehensive service sites at the end of express delivery and related storage, distribution, distribution and other comprehensive service sites of express delivery logistics should be incorporated into the relevant planning of public service facilities, and effective connection and unified management among relevant planning should be strengthened. (Responsible by the Municipal Construction Committee, the Municipal Land and Housing Bureau, the Municipal Planning Bureau, the district/county and county governments, and the pilot district management committee)
2. Ensure land for infrastructure construction. It is necessary to implement the relevant existing land use policies and ensure the land for the construction of e-commerce express logistics infrastructure. It is necessary to actively support the use of old factory buildings, warehouses and land resources in factories and enterprises to build e-commerce express delivery facilities or provide related services. Those originally involved in the transfer or lease of allocated land use rights shall go through the formalities for paid use of land in accordance with regulations. Under the premise of not changing the main body of land and planning conditions, if an e-commerce express delivery project is to be built using existing real estate and land resources, the original land use and rights type can be kept unchanged within 5 years. If relevant land use procedures need to be handled after the expiration of 5 years, it can be handled by agreement. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Land and Housing, the Municipal Construction Committee, and the Municipal Postal Administration)
3. Perfect the network layout of express delivery service. It is necessary to promote the construction of the International Air Express Industry Park, the E-Commerce Express Collaborative Development Industrial Park, the China Post Group Dalian E-Commerce Demonstration Park and other related e-commerce express parks along the Bohai Express Industry Belt Core Park and the Network E-commerce Express Industrial Park, Wafangdian E-commerce Express Industrial Park, so as to support well-known e-commerce express enterprises at home and abroad in the construction of express delivery processing center, aviation and land transportation distribution center, e-commerce and express delivery integrated storage center, and call center and other infrastructure in Dalian, and to build e-commerce express delivery logistics network with reasonable level, appropriate scale and matching needs. (Responsible by the Municipal Postal Administration, the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, and the Municipal Development and Reform Commission)
(二) Promote industrial integration and coordinated development.
4. Promote the construction and upgrading of the park. Efforts will be made to explore and promote the new development model of "Internet + E-commerce Industrial Park + Express Logistics Park"， to guide the new e-commerce industrial park to optimize its spatial layout and to introduce express logistics enterprises into the park. It should guide the logistics park and other trading markets to implant express delivery services, to transform to e-commerce express delivery logistics park, and to realize the transformation from wholesale goods to supply chain management. It should guide conditional e-commerce enterprises to establish their own express delivery logistics distribution system to reduce distribution costs. And the traditional express logistics park should be encouraged to transform and upgrade, so as to improve the comprehensive management and service level of warehousing, transportation, distribution and information, realize the integrated functions of centralized warehousing, efficient sorting, rapid distribution, commodity display, online sales and the like, form the effect of industrial agglomeration, and improve the regional radiation capacity. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, the Municipal Postal Administration, the Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, and the Municipal Port and Port Bureau)
5. Vigorously develop cross-border e-commerce. Dalian should give full play to its city functions and location advantages and guide enterprises with international business qualifications to step into the field of cross-border e-commerce. It is necessary to give full play to the role of the International Mail Exchange Bureau and promote the development of cross-border e-commerce for postal services. The postal comprehensive service platform will be built. On the basis of innovative cooperation between postal services, express delivery, transportation, and e-commerce, it should continuously expand the scope, field, content and methods of cooperation to promote the continuous transformation of the postal network to an open, shared and cooperative comprehensive service platform. Through the development of cross-border electronic commerce bonded mode business in the comprehensive bonded area, the cross-border e-commerce park will be promoted to improve the infrastructure of express delivery logistics and enhance the operational capability of customs clearance logistics. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, the Municipal Postal Administration, Dalian Customs, Dalian Taxation Bureau, Civil Aviation Dalian Safety Supervision Bureau, and the People's Bank of China Dalian Downtown Branch)
(三) Promote standardization and intelligence in the industry.
6. Improve the level of scientific and technological application. Express logistics enterprises should be encouraged to adopt advanced and applicable technologies and equipment to improve the automation and specialization level of express logistics equipment. Efforts will be made to strengthen the application of modern information technologies and equipment such as big data, cloud computing and robots in the fields of e-commerce and express delivery logistics, build a smart logistics system, and adopt cloud storage and route optimization technologies to improve management level. (Responsible by the Municipal Economic and Information Commission, the Municipal Science and Technology Bureau, and the Municipal Postal Administration)
7. Encourage information connectivity. On the premise of ensuring the safety of consumers' personal information, it should encourage and guide the exchange and sharing of data between e-commerce platforms and express delivery logistics enterprises, strengthen business linkage, and jointly improve distribution efficiency. It is necessary to encourage the construction of an integrated express logistics information service platform, give full play to the functions of capacity allocation, traffic guidance, supply regulation and market service, optimize the allocation of resources, and realize real-time sharing and intelligent matching of supply and demand information. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce and the Municipal Postal Administration)
8. Promote coordinated development of supply chain. Efforts will be made to promote the successful practice of the national e-commerce and logistics express collaborative development pilot, encouraging warehousing, express delivery, and third-party technical service enterprises to develop intelligent warehousing, extend service chains, and participate in the construction of warehousing and distribution integration projects. Enterprises should be encouraged to integrate and apply all kinds of information technology, integrate and share upstream and downstream resources, promote seamless connection and efficient flow of business flows, logistics, information flows, capital flows, etc., and improve the coordination efficiency of the supply chain between e-commerce enterprises and express delivery logistics enterprises. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce and the Municipal Postal Administration)
(四) Promote the green development of the industry
9. Promote intensive use of resources. E-commerce enterprises and express delivery logistics enterprises should be encouraged to carry out green process reengineering of supply chain, promote reusable packaging new products, promote the recycling of standard appliances and logistics packaging, increase the reuse rate of resources, and reduce enterprise costs. It should strengthen the packaging, storage, transportation, distribution, sorting and distribution processing energy management of e-commerce express delivery enterprises, promote and apply new technologies and equipment such as water saving, electricity saving and energy saving in warehouses, distribution centers, data centers, management centers and other places, and improve the efficiency of energy utilization. (Responsible for the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, the Municipal Postal Administration, and the Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau)
10. Promote green packaging. Through the full implementation of the "National Express Packaging Supplies" series of national standards, it can promote the application of green packaging technology and materials, guide express logistics enterprises to use reduced, degradable, pollution-free and recyclable green packaging boxes and bags, and gradually replace traditional packaging materials that are difficult to degrade and are not recyclable. The e-commerce platform should be encouraged to carry out green consumption activities, offer green packaging options such as reduced packaging and degradable plastic packaging, price them according to different packaging categories, and guide consumers to use green packaging or reduced packaging. It should carry out green packaging pilot demonstration in the e-commerce express delivery park and cultivate typical enterprises for green development. Taking colleges and universities as a pilot to promote the recycling of packaging, a multi-party collaborative recycling system will be established to promote the green development of warehousing, distribution and packaging. (Responsible by the Municipal Postal Administration and the Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau)
11. Promote green transportation and distribution. It should actively promote express logistics enterprises to speed up the adjustment of transportation structure, gradually increase the proportion of clean transportation in the field of express logistics, and vigorously develop multimodal transportation. It is necessary to encourage and guide urban distribution and operation enterprises to research and develop solutions in the field of express delivery and logistics, comprehensively use information such as e-commerce transactions and logistics and distribution, optimize scheduling, reduce vehicle idle and transit time, and build a mature and complete public distribution system. (Responsible by the Municipal Postal Administration, the Municipal Transportation Bureau, the district/county and county governments, and the pilot district management committee)
(五) Optimize the traffic management of express vehicles
12. Promote standardized operation of end delivery vehicles. It should encourage the implementation of uniform numbering and identification management for express delivery service vehicles, strengthen traffic safety education and management for drivers of express delivery service vehicles, and standardize the operation and management of express delivery service vehicles. It should guide enterprises to use distribution vehicles that meet the standards, and to promote standardization and van-type distribution vehicles. Insurance companies are encouraged to develop insurance coverage that meets the characteristics and development of express delivery industry, and support express delivery companies to purchase road traffic accident-related insurance for express delivery service vehicles. (Responsible by the Municipal Public Security Bureau, the Municipal Postal Administration and other relevant departments)
13. Ensure convenient passage of express motor vehicles. It is necessary to strengthen traffic management of roads around large logistics centers, public city distribution centers, distribution centers and other distribution infrastructure, scientifically plan and set up signs and markings for the passage of freight vehicles, and optimize the network of urban distribution and transportation channels. It should urge enterprises to use vehicles that meet emission standards, encourage the use of new energy vehicles. Through the improvement of the traffic regulations for distribution vehicles, it is possible to reasonably determine the traffic areas and time periods, implement pass management for express delivery motor vehicles, allow them to pass through urban roads according to the limited vehicle types, time periods and routes, and facilitate traffic, parking, operation and accident treatment in the main urban areas. Agencies, enterprises, institutions, colleges, residential areas, etc. shall provide convenience for temporary parking, loading and unloading, charging, etc. of postal express service vehicles. (Responsible by the Municipal Public Security Bureau, the Municipal Postal Administration, the Municipal Bureau of Land and Housing, etc.)
(六) Improve the terminal service capability of express delivery companies
14. Promote intelligent delivery facilities. It is encouraged to include the promotion of intelligent express delivery boxes in projects such as convenience services and livelihood projects, and to speed up the layout of terminal nodes such as communities, colleges and universities, business centers, and the periphery of subway stations. It should guide express delivery enterprises to participate in the construction of intelligent express delivery boxes (intelligent envelope boxes), and build cooperation platforms between express delivery enterprises and third-party enterprises, as well as communication and cooperation platforms between express delivery enterprises and postal enterprises. (Responsible for the Municipal Construction Committee and the Municipal Postal Administration)
15. Improve the intensive service level at the end of express delivery. It should Improve the level of end-of-service intensive services. It is necessary to promote express enterprises to explore the common distribution mode, encourage express delivery logistics enterprises, e-commerce enterprises to cooperate with chain commercial organizations, convenience stores, property service enterprises, colleges and universities, and build public delivery points at the end of cities that take express delivery entity stores, intelligent express delivery boxes, etc. as carriers. The existing urban and rural end express logistics distribution network “multi-station (point) integration” should be promoted and transformed into a public delivery point to promote the end delivery of express delivery, effective organization and utilization of service resources, and achieve intensive development. Organs, street communities, institutions and properties should provide conditions and facilities for express delivery companies. (Responsible by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, the Municipal Postal Administration and other relevant departments)
16. Promote the promotion and upgrading of " assisting the countryside". It should optimize the allocation of rural express delivery resources and improve the rural express delivery logistics network supported by county-level logistics distribution centers, township distribution nodes, and village-level convenient service points. Express logistics enterprises should be supported to build their own express service outlets in villages and towns, and third-party service platforms should be encouraged to carry out express delivery services in villages and towns. It is necessary to enrich the functions of the village post station, integrate trade, supply and marketing, express delivery and other resources, build a rural e-commerce express public service station that integrates e-commerce services and express delivery logistics, establish a long-term mechanism for accurate poverty alleviation by rural e-commerce and express delivery, broaden the sales channels of agricultural and sideline products in poor areas, increase the income of the poor and effectively serve the agriculture, rural areas and farmers. (Responsible by the Municipal Postal Administration, the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, the district/county and county governments, and the pilot district management committee)
三. Supporting measures
(一) Strengthen organizational leadership. It is necessary to establish a coordination and promotion mechanism under the unified leadership of the municipal government, led by the Municipal Bureau of Commerce and the Municipal Postal Administration, and implemented by all relevant departments, so as to strengthen organizational leadership and overall coordination. The municipal and county governments, the administrative Committee of the pilot district and relevant departments shall formulate specific implementation measures and pay close attention to the implementation of the work in accordance with the implementation opinions and the division of responsibilities.
(二) Strengthen policy support. It is necessary to innovate the way of price supervision and guide the e-commerce platform to gradually separate the pricing of goods from that of express delivery services. The public attributes of public warehousing, intelligent express delivery boxes, comprehensive service places at the end of express delivery and public delivery points at the end of urban and rural areas should be clearly defined, and relevant project construction should be included in the scope of support such as convenience services and livelihood projects.
(三) Strengthen service supervision and deepen the reform of streamlining government functions and administration and delegating powers while improving regulation. According to the unified deployment of the state, it is necessary to simplify the licensing procedures for express delivery services, reform the annual reporting system for express delivery enterprises, implement the filing management of the terminal outlets of express delivery, and fully implement the “Internet + government service” for express delivery service licensing. It should further promote administration according to law, strengthen supervision after the incident, and comprehensively promote the supervision of an oversight model of random inspection and public release. It should give full play to the self-discipline role of industry associations, encourage relevant associations and chambers of commerce in our city such as e-commerce and express delivery logistics to formulate and promulgate industry rules, organize and sign enterprise self-discipline undertaking, strengthen the main responsibility, implement the " blacklist" system, and promote the healthy development of the industry.
(四) Strengthen the cultivation of talents in the industry. Express logistics enterprises should be supported to carry out safety, emergency, e-commerce and other training so as to improve the overall quality of express logistics practitioners. It should guide express logistics enterprises to build a talent training base with relevant colleges and universities. Relevant colleges and universities should offer express logistics specialties and courses to deliver professional talents to express logistics enterprises. It should urge the implementation of the pre-service training system for express logistics practitioners and encourage them to take social appraisal tests.
(五) Improve the statistical monitoring system. It is necessary to study and establish a statistical monitoring system for e-commerce express logistics, gradually improve the index system and innovate investigation methods, accurately reflect the development of e-commerce express logistics industry, and provide the basis for government management and enterprise management.
(六) Strengthen supervision and publicity. The supervision and inspection of the implementation opinions should be strengthened to promote the effective implementation of various measures. It should strengthen the interpretation of policies and the publicity of typical experiences and cases so as to create a good atmosphere.
General Office of Dalian Municipal People's Government
July 24, 2018