Notice of the General Office of the Dalian Municipal People's Government on Printing and Distributing the Three-Year Rolling Plan for the Classification of Urban Domestic Waste in Dalian (2018-2020)
The people's governments of all districts, cities and counties, the administrative committees of the pilot districts, the committees, offices, bureaus, agencies directly under the municipal government, and relevant units:
The "Three-year Rolling Plan for Urban Domestic Waste Classification in Dalian (2018-2020)" has been approved by the 15th executive meeting of the 16th People's Government of Dalian and is hereby printed and distributed to you. Please earnestly implement it.
Dalian Municipal People's Government Office
July 18, 2018
Three-year rolling plan for urban domestic waste classification in Dalian (2018-2020)
In order to speed up the construction of ecological civilization in Dalian and vigorously promote the domestic waste classification system, this plan is formulated in accordance with the spirit of the
Notice of the General Office of the State Council on Forwarding the Implementation Plan of the Domestic Waste Classification System of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the State Development and Reform Commission (No.26 in 2017 of General Office of the State Council), Notice of the General Office of the People's Government of Liaoning Province on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Four-Year Rolling Plan for Urban and Rural Domestic Waste Classification in Liaoning Province (2017-2020) (No.91 in 2017 of People's Government of Liaoning Province) and Notice of Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Implementation of Urban Domestic Waste Classification Promotion in Dalian (No.85 in 2017 of Dalian Municipal People's Government) and the actual situation in Dalian.
一． Prime targets
By the end of 2020, Dalian city will basically establish relevant systems and standard systems for garbage classification, and public institutions and related enterprises will fully implement mandatory classification. The streets will be taken as units to carry out the construction of demonstration areas for domestic waste classification, forming replicable and promotable domestic waste classification modes. The recycling rate of domestic waste in urban areas can reach more than 35 %.
二． Work task
(一) Determine the implementation area. According to the requirements of the state, public institutions and related enterprises within the urban area of Dalian implement mandatory classification of domestic waste, while urban residents implement guidance classification.
(二) Define the scope of the subject. Within the implementation area, the following entities shall classify the domestic waste generated by them:
1. Public institutions. Including party and government organs, schools, scientific research, culture, publishing, radio and television and other institutions, associations, societies, federations and other organizations, stations, airports, docks, stadiums, performance venues, bathing beaches, parks and other public places management units.
2. Related enterprises. Including hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, supermarkets, professional markets, farmers' markets, wholesale markets for agricultural products, shops, commercial office buildings, etc.
3. Residential community.
(三) Specific classification methods. Public institutions and related enterprises carry out mandatory classification according to harmful waste, recyclable garbage, perishable garbage and other garbage. Residential areas are classified according to harmful waste, recyclable garbage and other garbage.
(四) Establish a classification system. It is necessary to speed up the establishment of a garbage disposal system for domestic garbage sorting, sorting collection, sorting transportation and sorting treatment.
1. Implement classified delivery. Special places or containers should be set up in harmful waste for classified delivery and eye-catching signs should be set up. Perishable garbage should be put in special containers separately. Special recyclable material sorting and recycling facilities are set up in public institutions, communities, enterprises and other places. The reconstruction of garbage houses, transfer stations and compression stations within the jurisdiction should adapt to and meet the classification requirements.
2. Implement classified collection. Different varieties of harmful waste were classified and collected. Harmful waste needs to entrust a professional unit to collect and transport goods. Kitchen waste generated by public institutions and related enterprises should be cleaned by special personnel to avoid mixing with waste tableware, plastics, beverage bottles, waste paper, etc. and to ensure daily cleaning of waste. According to regulations, a ledger system should be established (except for farmers' markets and wholesale markets for agricultural products) to record the types, quantity and whereabouts of perishable garbage. Recyclable garbage can be transported by the generating body itself, or can be collected on-site by renewable resource recycling enterprises through telephone or internet reservation for recycling. Efforts will be made to promote the connection between the garbage collection and transportation system and the renewable resource recovery and utilization system, and to build delivery points and transfer stations with both garbage classification and renewable resource recovery functions.
3. Carry out classified transportation. Classified transportation of domestic waste to be delivered and collected shall be realized. According to the variety and quantity of harmful waste, the frequency of collection and transportation should be reasonably determined or agreed upon. Transportation and disposal of hazardous waste shall conform to relevant state regulations. Perishable garbage should be transported to a specialized unit by special vehicles with good sealing property for disposal. During transportation, leakage, scattering and odor control should be strengthened.
4. Implement classification processing. After being collected separately, harmful waste will be sent to an entity with business qualification recognized by the environmental protection department for thorough harmless treatment. Perishable refuse delivery kitchen waste treatment plants should be used as resources and treated harmlessly.
(五) Establish a classified statistical system. It is necessary to establish and perfect the classification and statistics system of harmful waste, recyclable materials, perishable garbage and other garbage from bottom to top to ensure comprehensive, real and accurate statistical data of classified garbage.
(六) Establish a grass-roots management mechanism for waste classification. It is necessary to give full play to the power of grass-roots management. Streets, communities and properties should be mobilized with the power of building owners, classified promoters, instructors, sorters, supervisors, etc. to carry out household mobilization, strengthen the publicity and guidance of residents and compulsory sorting units, and continuously raise the level of public participation in garbage sorting.
(七) Establish a supervision and evaluation system
1. Strengthen supervision and management. It is necessary to strengthen cooperation and coordination between harmful waste's transportation units and processing enterprises to improve harmful waste's standardized processing level. Supervision of existing domestic waste incineration, sanitary landfill, kitchen waste treatment and other domestic waste treatment facilities should be stepped up. It should improve the network for recycling renewable resources, carry out remediation of illegal disposal of kitchen waste, and severely crack down on and prevent the production and circulation of "gutter oil".
2. Establish an assessment system. The classification of municipal solid waste will be incorporated into the scope of the municipal government's performance assessment of various regions, and other compulsory classification units and residential areas will establish assessment, incentive and reward mechanisms.